Thread: How should i go about securing a premium account?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How should i go about securing a premium account?

nevermind. c:
    Last edited by daniel; 02-21-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    There is no absolute way of securing it. Active accounts are always tricky. Try finding out what times he is usually on (you can do this by staying logged in if he has no NFs online or if he is online, refresh every couple minutes to see if he is online). Then wait for a time when he is usually not online change the password and email and raid the account, make sure to send it to a couple different sides so that you have more of a chance of keeping some of the items. There is a detailed guide on moving items from an account to sides somewhere find that and follow it and you should be able to keep at least some of the items.

Another way of going about doing it is waiting until the account is inactive, since there have been more and more people quitting neopets everyday there is a chance that he could go inactive or quit and then you have nothing to worry about. If I were you I would wait if it has some nice items on it, but that is just my personal opinion.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Take the stuff out of the account and try securing it. I believe that this would be easier than just keeping the account.