Thread: Has anyone else tried Body Beast?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Has anyone else tried Body Beast?

I have heard many great reviews about this, I just ordered the bowflex adjustable weights and a copy of the regiment off ebay and can't wait to try it out. I still need to grab a bench, pull-up bar and a curling bar, will be getting those within the next week or so as I see them all the time at yard sales.

I guess he uses an old school method to training. Along with it comes a eating guide for the week. I could never find the motivation to work out, but i have always wanted to do it. I am kinda hoping this pushes me and gives me motivation to go in the direction I want to go.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I did it with my male friend; however, I didn't do it for the full 90 days as I, being female, was not looking to bulk up but rather tone my muscles. My friend did see very good results. He was already a big guy so it defined his muscles more than anything else.
    For me, it felt like my muscles were torn apart after each workout which was painful but refreshing; the CrossFit routine I was doing was getting old. Had I continued with it, I'm sure it would've stepped up my game greatly! Just remember to stick with it and don't give up, it'll be worth it in the end. (: Good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by dividend View Post
    I did it with my male friend; however, I didn't do it for the full 90 days as I, being female, was not looking to bulk up but rather tone my muscles. My friend did see very good results. He was already a big guy so it defined his muscles more than anything else.
    For me, it felt like my muscles were torn apart after each workout which was painful but refreshing; the CrossFit routine I was doing was getting old. Had I continued with it, I'm sure it would've stepped up my game greatly! Just remember to stick with it and don't give up, it'll be worth it in the end. (: Good luck!
    Thanks, that's good to know. I heard a lot of good reviews about it, but you can never be fully sure if they are paid or not to do it. I am hoping it works out great for me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    Thanks, that's good to know. I heard a lot of good reviews about it, but you can never be fully sure if they are paid or not to do it. I am hoping it works out great for me.
    Yeah, I'm always wary about them too; however, exercise is exercise so it can't be 100% useless aha. I hope you enjoy the results! c: Just remember to keep hydrated and eat a lot of protein, it's a tough routine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dividend For This Useful Post:

zxzero (07-07-2015)