Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Post Help with Majin

Hi,Sorry for my english
    I remember when i used Majin some years ago, i used to open it 10 times and put my 10 accounts there and go to sleep to keep the program working
    Nowadays ,when i want to do it , i open 10 majins and only the first works, the other 9 throw me an error " server sided error" , and also the first majin, the only one who works, stops because of a type mismatch error some hours after i turn on it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by l34ndr0x View Post
    Hi,Sorry for my english
    I remember when i used Majin some years ago, i used to open it 10 times and put my 10 accounts there and go to sleep to keep the program working
    Nowadays ,when i want to do it , i open 10 majins and only the first works, the other 9 throw me an error " server sided error" , and also the first majin, the only one who works, stops because of a type mismatch error some hours after i turn on it
    Never tried using multiple instances of Majin tbh, but the mismatch error I know what's probably causing it, check your list and remove any empty lines (if there are) and or black spaces, it's most likely your list...

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Try redownloading and running Majin as Admin, that should fix the multiple stances error.
    As for the mismatch error, check if your list has any blanks or if the format is the correct one.