DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    same with the above. it only says please wait while the game encryption is updating, and then eventually it disappears and nothing happens

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by eggloo View Post
    same with the above. it only says please wait while the game encryption is updating, and then eventually it disappears and nothing happens
    Have you got the flare.exe file set to run as Administrator? Even if you're not opening it yourself, it is my understanding that to update the encryption Flare needs to run as admin. Majin runs it in the background when updating encryption but if it can't update encryption, then perhaps its designed to quit so you can't get iced for incorrect encryption. That however is something you'd need to ask @(you need an account to see links) or another programmer who understands the back end of it, because I don't at the current moment.

I'm currently having no issues updating encryption and getting into the main program. I do however seem to be getting a minor issue with scores not sending due to an unknown error. Not all scores are affected just some. I had no problems yesterday when I was building my list piece by piece and testing the scores and times, but today some are just not sending. Penny for your thoughts Joe? I'm either guessing its dropping connection between checking its still logged in and sending or theres something else playing out in the background that I can't see.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    Have you got the flare.exe file set to run as Administrator? Even if you're not opening it yourself, it is my understanding that to update the encryption Flare needs to run as admin. Majin runs it in the background when updating encryption but if it can't update encryption, then perhaps its designed to quit so you can't get iced for incorrect encryption. That however is something you'd need to ask @(you need an account to see links) or another programmer who understands the back end of it, because I don't at the current moment.

I'm currently having no issues updating encryption and getting into the main program. I do however seem to be getting a minor issue with scores not sending due to an unknown error. Not all scores are affected just some. I had no problems yesterday when I was building my list piece by piece and testing the scores and times, but today some are just not sending. Penny for your thoughts Joe? I'm either guessing its dropping connection between checking its still logged in and sending or theres something else playing out in the background that I can't see.
    Can you re-upload this picture via tinypic.com or some site, and make sure it is not resized to a smaller image? Thanks, I cannot read the log with that picture.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    hi all, I wanted to ask if there was a problem with the game Attack of Slorgs, I tried to send different scores from 3 days ago, but no work, always appears
    Error - served side error
    with the other games I have no problem, if I might say some glicht or as solved.
    Thank you.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravencontrolcaos View Post
    hi all, I wanted to ask if there was a problem with the game Attack of Slorgs, I tried to send different scores from 3 days ago, but no work, always appears
    Error - served side error
    with the other games I have no problem, if I might say some glicht or as solved.
    Thank you.
    This game is shockwave, which is unsupported by MAJIN Score Sender.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Can you re-upload this picture via tinypic.com or some site, and make sure it is not resized to a smaller image? Thanks, I cannot read the log with that picture.

It's bizarre. Its also hitting me with Runtime Error 13 at random which I thought was strange, I used to only get that when TNT had iced the account but not now. Now its randomly happening. Have all the library files installed and registered too.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post

It's bizarre. Its also hitting me with Runtime Error 13 at random which I thought was strange, I used to only get that when TNT had iced the account but not now. Now its randomly happening. Have all the library files installed and registered too.
    Are you trying to SS shockwave/3d life games?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This game is shockwave, which is unsupported by MAJIN Score Sender.
    so all games with shockwave, the majin is no supported for send score????
    no chance to fix this or is complicaded?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravencontrolcaos View Post
    so all games with shockwave, the majin is no supported for send score????
    no chance to fix this or is complicaded?
    No score senders have existed for shockwave games at all. There aren't many of them so you'll just have to deal with it. Flash was obviously much easier to deal with for both TNT and the Programmers.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Are you trying to SS shockwave/3d life games?
    No shockwave games here, only flash. As for 3D Life I don't think so but I must double check my list, is there a list of 3D Life games somewhere?

EDIT: Don't mind my Runtime Error's Joe, thats a simple piece of my own idiocy, instead of using my list maker program I did it manually in notepad. Forgot 5 colons, so thats 5 places for it to find an error. Be interested to see if there are any other errors that pop up when I re-run it now.
    Last edited by Integra; 07-20-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links), So when I try to open up Majin, it says the whole "please wait while the game encryption is updating" and than it just closes and than a file is created inside the folder where Majin is stored, the files are shockwave flash objects, with weird names like 'vhGvjAN, 3Qe2S7k, a l9Yfr' there are three because I tried this three times and every single time the same thing happens, tried normally opening it up and than opening it up as administrator, same thing happened..
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast