41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    I have a creepy one, by me.

Before when I first starting cheating, I ALWAYS wanted a UC Darigan Draik. Finally I found a vwn one on an account with a UC darigan krawk vwn. The owner was inactive and I was missing around trying (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links) etc. Finally I found their email, and emailed them asking for their account, they never responded. So eventually I tried their security questions. Favourite move, titanic. So easy. The second was their highschool...... (this was an older woman's account). I checked the email on facebook, and found her. I realized she wouldn't answer if I mailed her so I added her on a fake account and she accepted. I went through ALL of her pictures, and found her at a highschool reunion lolololol. And of course it worked as she mentioned the highschool in the caption of the picture. I took the neopets account and saw she ignored my emails too. She lost her email and facebook that day

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Brady (06-15-2015),Jessica (07-07-2015),learningtoneopet1 (06-15-2015),Sakuras (06-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    From Jellyneo's Pet Directory page:
    The Pet Directory is now closed!

Thanks to everyone who listed their pets over the years. Unfortunately, the directory has become too much of a strain on our server, and it's not a highly used JN feature. So, we've decided to close it down and instead use our server resources to power other popular parts of JN.

(you need an account to see links)
    Ahhhh that must be one of the reasons it's easier to move UCs now

Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post

Before when I first starting cheating, I ALWAYS wanted a UC Darigan Draik. Finally I found a vwn one on an account with a UC darigan krawk vwn. The owner was inactive and I was missing around trying (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links) etc. Finally I found their email, and emailed them asking for their account, they never responded. So eventually I tried their security questions. Favourite move, titanic. So easy. The second was their highschool...... (this was an older woman's account). I checked the email on facebook, and found her. I realized she wouldn't answer if I mailed her so I added her on a fake account and she accepted. I went through ALL of her pictures, and found her at a highschool reunion lolololol. And of course it worked as she mentioned the highschool in the caption of the picture. I took the neopets account and saw she ignored my emails too. She lost her email and facebook that day
    Wow....seriously creepy XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluski View Post
    Ahhhh that must be one of the reasons it's easier to move UCs now

Wow....seriously creepy XD
    I was young

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Jessica (07-07-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Seems fine that you interfered with her neo-life, but damn, I would be pissed if I lost my Facebook because of that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by neoswag View Post
    Seems fine that you interfered with her neo-life, but damn, I would be pissed if I lost my Facebook because of that.
    I was so mad that I put so much effort in and she ignored xD I did make about 400$ off that account though...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    They're worth a Google. Also through old pages of the Neopound adoptions. I stay away from the JN lists because those are more common.

Plus looking up cool usernames and drooling over their pets!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    I was young
    *pats* It's okay! I've done similar things with other pet sites XD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    the most i stalk is pet names, never ucs. theyre too much hassle nowadays.

theres a few i REALLY want, but the owners are active and have a very obvious NOT UFT/UFA on the pet lookups so i wouldnt bother them

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    i stalk one pet and the last time i checked the owner had been on 20 days before. i nm'd them but they haven't been on since ): it's a converted pet just a very very very very very not popular at all i'd be surprised if anyone else here knew of it fandom rn lol

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowley For This Useful Post:

Jessica (07-07-2015)