Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Suicide : is it ever justifiable?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Well, it's really hard to say. I mean, I really think that anyone is the owner of it's life (I don't belive on any religion)
    But it really depends. For example, there's people that commit suicide for love, that's the worst reason why to commit suicide, since it's a thing that you can get back with another person, that can be even better than the one that broke your heart.

While, if the suicide it's for something more deep.. maybe bullying, abuse, harassment... something that makes your life misserable, and that you either are: too weak to change or just overwhealmed with the situation, that you haven't being able to easare out of your life, and you just are... always sad... depressed... a living torture... and you only find yourself as the suicide it's the option to rest. Then I guess it's somehow justificable.

Since anyway, we can't go and make a person that wants to die.. keep living. It's their chose. If they have had help, if they have made the impossible and waited years, and their only desire to be free and happy is to be dead.

Then let them do what they are wishing for.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Call me religious, but I really don't believe in suicide. I don't really believe we have the power to take the life some greater, meta-transient being bestowed on us. Sure, we could argue on a case by case basis, but the idea itself unnerves me.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    170/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Suicide is not hate the life. Suicide is an appeal to life. :C

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    16h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    From me, a person that is only 19 but still has severe depression (genetics), I know what life, at its worst time is like. If people deal with that for long enough, it is ok. No one should have to feel that way.

If you want to hear my story/what it is like, just message me