Page 132 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    You mean Stealth Buyer? And so far I have made it optional, so you can disable it and just use max # of refreshes

That's exactly what I meant.
    I see. When you get an opportunity I'd love to see a setting in here that stops the program when you become restock banned, similar to what was in place previously before the system got changed? (I know it's more difficult than before also)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Question about the section under the login area that says User Agent: It seems like from other screenshots that your proxy address should go there. Is it okay to delete the pre-set text and paste in a proxy address? It worries me that there's no input for a port and I'm not sure how it works otherwise. Sorry if this is a noobish question, I tried using the search function and couldn't find anyone else talking about it explicitly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpunk View Post
    Question about the section under the login area that says User Agent: It seems like from other screenshots that your proxy address should go there. Is it okay to delete the pre-set text and paste in a proxy address? It worries me that there's no input for a port and I'm not sure how it works otherwise. Sorry if this is a noobish question, I tried using the search function and couldn't find anyone else talking about it explicitly.
    No, user agents ≠ proxies. The user agent is just a string that lets a website know which browser you're using. Which you can find (you need an account to see links).
    Support for proxies has been dropped as they aren't as reliable as VPNs, it's also easier to use a VPN instead of a proxy.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-27-2017),pinkpunk (03-27-2017)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Also to add to the previous post, the textbox is for putting your User-Agent only. If you put an IP and Port, don't be surprised if the program no longer shows a working connection to Neopets.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (03-27-2017),pinkpunk (03-27-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    No, user agents ≠ proxies. The user agent is just a string that lets a website know which browser you're using. Which you can find (you need an account to see links).
    Support for proxies has been dropped as they aren't as reliable as VPNs, it's also easier to use a VPN instead of a proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Also to add to the previous post, the textbox is for putting your User-Agent only. If you put an IP and Port, don't be surprised if the program no longer shows a working connection to Neopets.

So if I have a proxy IP and port set up through Firefox (and can see that the proxy is working), and then I use the "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0" user agent, it will go through the IP on Firefox and come up as coming from that location?

Thanks so so much for your quick help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    So if I have a proxy IP and port set up through Firefox (and can see that the proxy is working), and then I use the "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0" user agent, it will go through the IP on Firefox and come up as coming from that location?

Thanks so so much for your quick help.
    No, only Firefox will use said proxy.
    The user agent feature in SBP is to make it look more consistent, so if TNT were to look at your HTTP headers it wouldn't look like you're using Firefox version 52 on Windows 10 x64 while you're browsing and Firefox version 40 on Windows 10 x64 while you're using the autobuyer.

Sent from my SM-G530M using Tapatalk

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    20h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have trouble using the ab sealth buyer pro.. It needed me to login using my clraik username and pw but it doesnt let me login once i press authorize account. Why is that?

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-08-2017 at 11:40 PM ----------

Bought the vip rank but still no access for the sealth buyer pro. Why is that so?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by chantt View Post
    I have trouble using the ab sealth buyer pro.. It needed me to login using my clraik username and pw but it doesnt let me login once i press authorize account. Why is that?

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-08-2017 at 11:40 PM ----------

Bought the vip rank but still no access for the sealth buyer pro. Why is that so?
    Make sure you've read the thread Aura linked you to in your introduction thread. You need to have the library files, VB runtime 6 and run the program as administrator. Sometimes you also need to post a few times on the forum for the auth to work.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    20h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Okay, it is working now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    20h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have some questions, i got it working to AB at magic shop which i manage to buy 2 items.

1. How do i see how much i bought the item for? I have no clue
    2.How do i get the program to switch between shops like chocolate and magic shop so i can maximize the buying? Currently i can only ab one shop at a time.

Page 132 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast