Page 54 of 215 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Strange, and it's been working before for you? Try restarting perhaps.
    tried restarting it and redownloading it. same error

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What this auto-buyer do?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It autobuys from main shops o.o

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

A little Help Please

So, I downloaded the AB file from the site, When I unzipped and go to load, of course it says the version is outdated. Yes, I checked the thread, this is where I am now confused.

#1"- First off, you should have the visual basic library files installed."

Ok, i would install them if I knew where to find them, nothing with this name is included in the zip file

#2-- Copy and paste pjrchameleon.ocx and gzip.dll to your system32 folder. Copy and paste, don't move.

Ok, so, should I open these applications and then paste them, or should I copy and paste the files themselves into my computer system files?

I look forward to a bit of help, thanks.

I have used other autobuyers with a good amount of sucess, I would like to try yours, but I must say, the install is the most complicated thing I have ever seen, every other one I have used has been plug and play.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyelexia View Post
    So, I downloaded the AB file from the site, When I unzipped and go to load, of course it says the version is outdated. Yes, I checked the thread, this is where I am now confused.

#1"- First off, you should have the visual basic library files installed."

Ok, i would install them if I knew where to find them, nothing with this name is included in the zip file

#2-- Copy and paste pjrchameleon.ocx and gzip.dll to your system32 folder. Copy and paste, don't move.

Ok, so, should I open these applications and then paste them, or should I copy and paste the files themselves into my computer system files?

I look forward to a bit of help, thanks.

I have used other autobuyers with a good amount of sucess, I would like to try yours, but I must say, the install is the most complicated thing I have ever seen, every other one I have used has been plug and play.
    Hey, firstly you should definitely check the help section in this Program forum.

Secondly, you need to be a higher rank in order to use this program. Official clraik+ to be exact.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey, firstly you should definitely check the help section in this Program forum.

Secondly, you need to be a higher rank in order to use this program. Official clraik+ to be exact.
    Hi, thank you for taking time to reply, it would be helpful if you can give me the link to the help forum post that talks specifically about this issue. I have spent about an hour looking, and sadly I was unable to find the information I was looking for. I do have a job, so spending hours in the forums looking for an answer is not really on my to-do list. I also understand that you require payment to use your program, or a certain number of post. I don't mind paying for a program, so long as I can get it installed, and get support for that program, which at this point in time has not happened. If you are too busy or just cant be arsed directing me to the places I need to go to use your wonderfuly stuff, just let me know, as that would also save me time.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyelexia View Post
    Hi, thank you for taking time to reply, it would be helpful if you can give me the link to the help forum post that talks specifically about this issue. I have spent about an hour looking, and sadly I was unable to find the information I was looking for. I do have a job, so spending hours in the forums looking for an answer is not really on my to-do list. I also understand that you require payment to use your program, or a certain number of post. I don't mind paying for a program, so long as I can get it installed, and get support for that program, which at this point in time has not happened. If you are too busy or just cant be arsed directing me to the places I need to go to use your wonderfuly stuff, just let me know, as that would also save me time.
    As I said, the help section in this forum: (you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    @(you need an account to see links): Joe, I've been having this problem since today, not sure if it has happened to someone before, but every time the ABer tries to purchase it says "Failed to buy" nothing else I think it usually says (Failed to buy *item name*)...
    Also.. Not sure if this has to do with the problem but every time I open a thread on my browser (Firefox 29) This appears: "Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6996"

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchGreat View Post
    @(you need an account to see links): Joe, I've been having this problem since today, not sure if it has happened to someone before, but every time the ABer tries to purchase it says "Failed to buy" nothing else I think it usually says (Failed to buy *item name*)...
    Also.. Not sure if this has to do with the problem but every time I open a thread on my browser (Firefox 29) This appears: "Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6996"
    I can see what's going on in a few days when I get back from vacation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    I can see what's going on in a few days when I get back from vacation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ok, thank you (:
    Edit: For some reason when I click on the Post Quick Reply button it posts but then it adds like if I added something else but posts the same thing I wrote in the first place XD Also adds this: "[COLOR="Silver"]"
    Last edited by Accelerator; 05-12-2014 at 10:15 AM.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Page 54 of 215 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast