Page 139 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you!

Edit: It says I'm not authorized, what do I have to do?
    Can't find it. Sorry
    Last edited by DragoHorse; 07-27-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoHorse View Post
    Thank you!

Edit: It says I'm not authorized, what do I have to do?
    Can't find it. Sorry
    The rank requirement for this program is official clraik. Your (reasonable) alternative is to buy clraik VIP for $4.95/30 days and get access to all of our site's programs.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you for the information, now I can't find where the 'shop' is to buy this VIP acces. Can you help?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoHorse View Post
    Thank you for the information, now I can't find where the 'shop' is to buy this VIP acces. Can you help?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Thanks xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DragoHorse For This Useful Post:

j03 (07-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    When this uses randomized refresher accounts... Does it switch back and forth between 2 accounts at a time? or more? and is it evenly displaced? Example: does it refresh once under RFACCT1 and then RFACCT2 and so on and so forth?

I'm mostly asking to see if the program is accurate with restock ban check when its randomized, and so if I have accts that are RS banned but not for very long... I could put them at the end of my refresh accts list and by the time the program used them, they wouldn't be banned anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    side note:

Does it look bad from TNT's eyes when you are RSing but it seems your account is not actually refreshing. Do they see that we randomly jump in the shop without refreshing there first?

And do refresh times really matter when you are using randomized refresh accounts? I could go 1:3 and because it bounces back and forth between refreshers, 1:3 is really like 2:6 as far as Neopets is concerned right? And if so, how the hell does it switch between 3 accounts or more at a time without getting Ip banned in like 3minutes?

IF this is all correct plz delete this post after ya tell me lol
    Last edited by EvolutionZzZ; 08-01-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinWallace99 View Post
    When this uses randomized refresher accounts... Does it switch back and forth between 2 accounts at a time? or more? and is it evenly displaced? Example: does it refresh once under RFACCT1 and then RFACCT2 and so on and so forth?

I'm mostly asking to see if the program is accurate with restock ban check when its randomized, and so if I have accts that are RS banned but not for very long... I could put them at the end of my refresh accts list and by the time the program used them, they wouldn't be banned anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    side note:

Does it look bad from TNT's eyes when you are RSing but it seems your account is not actually refreshing. Do they see that we randomly jump in the shop without refreshing there first?

And do refresh times really matter when you are using randomized refresh accounts? I could go 1:3 and because it bounces back and forth between refreshers, 1:3 is really like 2:6 as far as Neopets is concerned right? And if so, how the hell does it switch between 3 accounts or more at a time without getting Ip banned in like 3minutes?

IF this is all correct plz delete this post after ya tell me lol
    I believe it will randomize the order of your accounts and then start the process.

Also, the RS ban checker is not very accurate anymore with the newer system. It's best to use other settings to stop your account from refreshing (ie. stop after X refreshes)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links)Joe

Can you add a Restock Ban feature that will check whenever you ask it to. For instance, I have to start and stop my program sometimes and Its hard to tell if I have to remove and relogin the accounts because some are already restock banned or if they are good. So it would be nice to have it built in or maybe a separate program to refresh once in a shit ton of stores to see if anything loads, and marks the ones that dont load anything restock banned. Or better yet (since your a BOSS) just have a button you can click to do this and remove the accounts from your list that are banned. that would be kinda chill

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionZzZ View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)Joe

Can you add a Restock Ban feature that will check whenever you ask it to. For instance, I have to start and stop my program sometimes and Its hard to tell if I have to remove and relogin the accounts because some are already restock banned or if they are good. So it would be nice to have it built in or maybe a separate program to refresh once in a shit ton of stores to see if anything loads, and marks the ones that dont load anything restock banned. Or better yet (since your a BOSS) just have a button you can click to do this and remove the accounts from your list that are banned. that would be kinda chill
    This kind of a feature won't be implemented in SBP. Next AB project can be do-able. Also, my name has a space if you want to tag me.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello guys! I have been using the autobuyer for a month+ now but my buy time is around 6000+MS, my delays is set at 1-10ms. Does anyone know how I get my buy time to the 3000-4000 range?

Page 139 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast