Page 165 of 215 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I will change compatibility back. It does show shop stock. I changed the LAN proxy settings for chrome to 1 proxy and i changed the proxy settings for firefox to a 2nd proxy so that I could switch accounts by changing the user agent. Is this how the program gets its connection to the website. I assume it basically makes like a "hidden browser" to do its thing. What would you try to do different with how the internet/proxy is set up. I am going to guess this is the most plausible answer based on the things you are guessing are wrong.
    P.S. instantproxies requires you to add iP addresses that it will allow to run thru your given proxies, i have my wifi ip and 1.1.1.1 as allowed. Does this program need some special ip permission to run? i would assume not since it logs in and shows stock fine that it must have internet to some degree.
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 03-15-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I will change compatibility back. It does show shop stock. I changed the LAN proxy settings for chrome to 1 proxy and i changed the proxy settings for firefox to a 2nd proxy so that I could switch accounts by changing the user agent. Is this how the program gets its connection to the website. I assume it basically makes like a "hidden browser" to do its thing. What would you try to do different with how the internet/proxy is set up. I am going to guess this is the most plausible answer based on the things you are guessing are wrong.
    P.S. instantproxies requires you to add iP addresses that it will allow to run thru your given proxies, i have my wifi ip and 1.1.1.1 as allowed. Does this program need some special ip permission to run? i would assume not since it logs in and shows stock fine that it must have internet to some degree.
    No... I could have sworn I linked you to this:

(you need an account to see links)

Firefox is a separate program... Nothing is used from it by SBP, and SC/MAJIN only use the browser cookies/user-agent as well (if wanted). Nothing else.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hows does the rs ban check function work? It said i was banned on account 1 switching to next account. But i just have a 2 week old account checking for ban. Does the rs ban check just refresh in an account like food or doe it check in the same shop you're in? cuz if im in a shop that regularly has very little stock it could be fooled?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hows does the rs ban check function work? It said i was banned on account 1 switching to next account. But i just have a 2 week old account checking for ban. Does the rs ban check just refresh in an account like food or doe it check in the same shop you're in? cuz if im in a shop that regularly has very little stock it could be fooled?
    This was addressed in recent previous posts. Disable RS ban check, use "stop after X refreshes" setting.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i have the 2500 refresh limit in use per previous posts didnt recall the ban checker. Was more just curious how it worked but i disabled it when i got the error from it per other posts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Got something weird tonight I hadn't seen before. Got a message on a loading screen saying something along the lines of "this site uses a privacy party to secure their site. your page will load when its safe blah blah" I had like 11 tabs open doing my normal neopets activities, not autobuying, doing fountain quest and neoboards and 2 refreshing shops etc. is this something that has now "flagged" my main for a set amount of time so I shouldn't send items or trying to shop snipe etc for a week or two? Just seemed weird considering i wasn't actually doing anything, and i never do, on my main account.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Got something weird tonight I hadn't seen before. Got a message on a loading screen saying something along the lines of "this site uses a privacy party to secure their site. your page will load when its safe blah blah" I had like 11 tabs open doing my normal neopets activities, not autobuying, doing fountain quest and neoboards and 2 refreshing shops etc. is this something that has now "flagged" my main for a set amount of time so I shouldn't send items or trying to shop snipe etc for a week or two? Just seemed weird considering i wasn't actually doing anything, and i never do, on my main account.
    Never seen this one before...

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Never seen this one before...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 03-28-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    You're not playing on the same account you're using to bot on, are you?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 165 of 215 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast