Page 111 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Sooooo, I have a suggestion after noticing something.

I find that this may not be an issue for people buying in magic since everything on their lists nets a high profit. However, I AB on my main, so I stick to mid-range shops. Some of these shops have 5-20 insanely profitable items, but they are hella rare.

When I first began using Stealth Buyer, all my items were listed from highest to lowest resale value, because other autobuyers I've used in the past give priority on what they'll buy to what's first on the buy list. I began to notice Stealth Buyer didn't follow this to a T, so I inverted my list because it seemed to read from the bottom-up. That netted me a lot more luck and I had many successful finds.

Recently though, I went in to sweep a bunch of low cost, but still profitable items to expand my shop's offerings and found that, when I added 6 things to my list that were in-stock in the shop, the AB'er kept going to something in the middle of that list instead of the first item(the item at the bottom of the buy list), even though the first item was in stock as well. What I realized when I looked at the order of the shop stock, was the item it kept buying was the first item on the shop stock list. SB seemed to buy the first thing it saw in the shop stock, regardless of buy list order.

This is beginning to make sense because on my big-profit buys in my favorite shop, I am finding that I seem to be buying the same 3-6 items. These items range in value from 300k to 2mil; however, there are about 10-15 items on my list that fall within that price range that I never seem to buy. After using SB I'm beginning to wonder if I just haven't been seeing these other items in restocks or if these items always restock in a certain order and SB is only buying the one it sees first in the shop list...not necessarily the most profitable one.

How does the program give preference to buys? Does it look at the buy list order, item rarity, or is it totally random? I haven't done a full mix of super low and super high cost items to see if low items get priority over great items because of the order they show up in the shop stock, so I may be wrong.

If it is totally random, it would be awesome if in future versions it could be coded to pull the entire shop stock and attempt to buy items by order of priority set in the buy list. Highest priority being whatever is first on the buy list.
    Wait, so the ABer is not buying from the top-down for you? Because that is how it should be... Please confirm by setting your ABer up in a random shop, seeing the stock, adding two items from the shop (create a list-> load it) and confirm which one it buys first. Thanks for reporting this!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Is this the correct setup for Shop Switching?

A file "ListName.txt" in the same directory as the program with the list of shops ID that I want to buy:

And, inside the ShopLists directory, the lists for those shops IDs with the ID as the first line.

That's what I've managed to understand from (you need an account to see links).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Wait, so the ABer is not buying from the top-down for you? Because that is how it should be... Please confirm by setting your ABer up in a random shop, seeing the stock, adding two items from the shop (create a list-> load it) and confirm which one it buys first. Thanks for reporting this!
    I'll try this over the weekend! Thanks.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Is this the correct setup for Shop Switching?

A file "ListName.txt" in the same directory as the program with the list of shops ID that I want to buy:

And, inside the ShopLists directory, the lists for those shops IDs with the ID as the first line.

That's what I've managed to understand from (you need an account to see links).
    It's been a while, but I'm jumping back into this project now that I have vb6 working great on Windows 10.

I believe that list is not a list of shop id's, but a list of the shop text file names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    It's been a while, but I'm jumping back into this project now that I have vb6 working great on Windows 10.

I believe that list is not a list of shop id's, but a list of the shop text file names.

Great to hear that, thanks.

File names with or without the extension .txt ?

Sent from my toaster.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Great to hear that, thanks.

File names with or without the extension .txt ?

Sent from my toaster.
    Without if I recall correctly.

I need to make that part of the program easier to use...

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    When it clears the inventory of the buying account, it puts everything into shop stock. Could it be changed to sdb? I also get the restock banned alert a lot when I'm not banned.
    "Meh everyone reports anything good unfortunately, wasn't too much np to break the economy either yet even some people on here are report happy :/"
    ]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyKnucks For This Useful Post:

cinnamon (03-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) the banking function doesn't work.
    "Meh everyone reports anything good unfortunately, wasn't too much np to break the economy either yet even some people on here are report happy :/"
    ]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I finally had something buy and the alert scared me so bad! I had a good laugh afterwards though. Thanks for that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    This randomly stopped working on my PC, if i am using a proxy, but works on brothers pc, any idea how to fix that?

after like 30 seconds trying to login with proxy, get this error, if it any help.

EDIT: it also has same issue, without using a proxy.

Checking to ensure login, then 30 seconds later, the above error, is weird as been fine since i got VIP only today and yesterday i been having issues.
    Last edited by Vial; 03-16-2016 at 10:44 PM.

Page 111 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast