Page 100 of 215 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    You guys are to thirst for items someone did post a buy time of 300ms I'm fairly sure years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not thirst, it's just curiosity really.
    You want something more impressive than that time? Well, some time ago I rsed a 600k stamp in 18 000ms LOL Top that!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    I don't think anyone can beat @(you need an account to see links) and her slow buy times in Magic. I still remember seeing her get draik and krawk MPs in over 10 seconds

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm having an issue.
    Every time I open the program it goes to the main page without any issues, the one that says "Enter Stealthbuyer Pro"
    As soon as I hit the button to launch the program, a pop-up appears saying "Program is offline" and then it closes.
    Please help!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) could you make that refresh option also just stop at X refreshes for people just using single account option? Or does it already do that for single account? Thought I'd ask as I use single option mainly.

My slowest RS on a Draik Mp was 7600ms around that I was shocked but Petlag lmao.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) Mine is almost the double, so I'll take the prize
    @(you need an account to see links) Restart your computer and run Stealth Buyer Pro as admin. If that doesn't work, check if you have any updates to be installed on Windows Update, and restart your computer.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanbecker View Post
    I'm having an issue.
    Every time I open the program it goes to the main page without any issues, the one that says "Enter Stealthbuyer Pro"
    As soon as I hit the button to launch the program, a pop-up appears saying "Program is offline" and then it closes.
    Please help!
    Right click and go to properties and run as admin also make sure your anti virus is not interfering as well that sometimes happens.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I did all of that, and it is still doing the same thing):

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) I did all of that, and it is still doing the same thing):
    That's really weird. Usually when that happens to me, restarting the computer solves it. What's your OS?
    Try deleting the whole Stealth Buyer Pro folder and download it again. Extract the .zip, and run as admin again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I don't think anyone can beat @Sci_Girl and her slow buy times in Magic. I still remember seeing her get draik and krawk MPs in over 10 seconds
    They can try .

My laptop crapped out (says Operating System Not Found?) with all my buy logs, and screenshots gone which sucks but yeah I remember my 8-10 second draik and krawk MP buys. Stamps too when I gave it a shot.

I have posted a few things over the years to help people get better buy times. Mainly stop overthinking things and quit being greedy. The way I approached it is if I were Neo staff what would I be looking for in a buy that could make it suspicious. If it looks like a cheat they will look into it. If it seems like you legit got it then things are okay. Watch your internet speed, slow connection will slow your buys and make things more difficult. Increase your delays, increase your seconds between refreshes and make your pauses between program start ups long. When I bought something I would have the program stop for over an hour and a half between buys. It was actually 86 to 178 minutes...so a long time. I did not buy in mass volumes but when I got an item it was worth a lot and I was consistent in my times. Still have the account 5+ years later.

I am out of the AB game until I can guess my account birthday though lol. So be careful when buying folks, it can be done safely!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) could you make that refresh option also just stop at X refreshes for people just using single account option? Or does it already do that for single account? Thought I'd ask as I use single option mainly.

My slowest RS on a Draik Mp was 7600ms around that I was shocked but Petlag lmao.

I'll add that for the next update.

I'm having an issue.
    Please help!
    Restart your computer until it works.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Page 100 of 215 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast