50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

At Home Toning Exercises?

So, I've always played some sort of sport at most points in my life but no longer have time to in college. I consider myself fairly in shape right now, but have taken a year off from doing any sort of strenuous exercise. I'm starting to run for cardio but am interested in getting a routine together to tone/bulk my muscles a bit. I'm definitely going to be doing various types of pushups since they work so many different muscle groups at once, but after that, I'm completely clueless as to what else I should include. Any exercises (that don't require extra materials) that you think I should definitely include? I've never done an actual exercise routine before because the sports I used to play often basically did everything... In addition, any college-budget friendly diets you have had success with? I know I should be getting somewhere around .8-1g of protein per lb of body weight a day? There's just so much information out there that I don't know where to start and would like to see what stuff works for you.
    Last edited by learningtoneopet1; 05-04-2015 at 02:51 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    So, I've always played some sort of sport at most points in my life but no longer have time to in college. I consider myself fairly in shape right now, but have taken a year off from doing any sort of strenuous exercise. I'm starting to run for cardio but am interested in getting a routine together to tone/bulk my muscles a bit. I'm definitely going to be doing various types of pushups since they work so many different muscle groups at once, but after that, I'm completely clueless as to what else I should include. Any exercises (that don't require extra materials) that you think I should definitely include? I've never done an actual exercise routine before because the sports I used to play often basically did everything... In addition, any college-budget friendly diets you have had success with? I know I should be getting somewhere around .8-1g of protein per lb of body weight a day? There's just so much information out there that I don't know where to start and would like to see what stuff works for you.
    (you need an account to see links)

^ Saw this on 9gag. I think they really have nice routines.
    Not really sure if this can really help you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (05-06-2015)