DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    If it doesn't affect me personally, I don't give a fraction of a shit about it. You do you, and I'll do me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Well I am pro choice.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    28d 21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I am pro choice.
    Women should have the option to abort or not abort.
    My sister had one when she was just fresh out of college, if she didn't, she probably wouldn't be as successful as she is today with her happy family and a really nice house over their heads.

On top of that, I don't understand anyone who is pro-life but won't offer to adopt the baby or assist in any way.
    A baby honestly does take a village to raise. Any single parent who goes through it without help, I give props to them.

open for a surprise ~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I agree with OP.
    Abortion should be legal. While I would never get one, I think it's up to the person with the baby.
    Some peoples' lives are at risk if they have a baby, some can't afford it, ect..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I am pro choice

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Don't even get me started I had to go through abortion about 3 years ago when I was with my ex
    I couldn't tell my parents as they would be furious and will lecture me, for hours as they do whenever I do something wrong
    I was still in education that time and I chosen to put my studies first, I didn't have a job or money to even keep the baby, my parents wont help me as they are very strict.
    I have thought about this a lot before I proceeded with the abortion.
    My ex was in education too and he didn't have a job he even said he wasn't ready for that yet. He was going with whatever I decided to do.

I know why people see it as wrong but if you think about it if you think ahead you don't want your baby / child to have a shit future or a bad life because you wont be able to afford diapers and there food, let alone there clothes and other things they need.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I am totally for adoption, if a woman doesn't want a baby, she doesn't. Children are brats and can take away too much fun of your lfe especially when you're young

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Pro choice.

That said I do believe a smarten-the-fuck-up education is needed for people, especially teens. For Pete's sake if you have sex please do so with some form of protection. If you choose to have unprotected sex and get pregnant or get a girl pregnant that is your own fault. Having sex means the possibility of pregnancy, if that is not common knowledge that individual should not be having sex. I get it that children cannot financially or maybe mentally afford to have children but honestly too many need to wake up. If you choose to have unprotected sex then there is a good chance you will end up pregnant. Simple as that. If you choose to have sex then fine, but please please use protection especially the young people. If that still ends up with pregnancy then unfortunately you are a member of the failure group (fail in regards to whatever birth control method, not fail as a person). Regardless of how a woman gets pregnant I still fully support pro choice.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Depends on persons situation I would say maybe give power to doctors so allow it through a application process depending on that persons situation or events leading up to it.

I'm against it but my above statement I would accept that too because some people just are in a bad spot or like get raped and don't want that kid which I can agree on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This is how I think about abortion:
    1. How do people know the child does not yet have a soul? Would you blow up a building not knowing if there were people inside (and you can't go inside to check if there is someone in there)? No, you wouldn't.
    2. Would you punish a child for what the father does wrong? (Like: Would you go to prison because your father stole something?) Then why punish the unborn child if the mother is raped or anything?
    3. If you don't want the child, there are many people who do. You can give him/her to a loving family etc.
    4. If the child is very ill and he/she could only live until he/she was about 5 years you can still make him/her happy with his/her life, and isn't that what life is all about, being happy?

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

And I highly recommend the youtube movie: 180. It's made by living waters and it's about abortion etc.