DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 6h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I really don't understand why people think its awful that if a woman doesn't want the pregnancy and the man does that people think its okay to force her to give up her body for 9 months, but not just her body. Pro-life often argues that the woman should just choose adoption if she does not want the baby. Problem is, women get sick, have pains, and much more during a pregnancy. For example, for me at just ~12 weeks I was having acute morning sickness which I am 100% sure hindered my school work and college education. If I had been forced to carry to term I would have probably had to have withdraw from the upcoming semester. If I stood up longer than 2 mins I would puke which means that would have also hindered my job if I had one back then. I could not eat and keep it down. I lost 16 lbs during those 12 weeks of pregnancy because of the morning sickness.

What gives anyone the right to force me to put my life on hold and suffer like that for 9 months? I believe that the women should get 100% of the say on an abortion. If the man wants the kid than he can take it and incubate it in his uterus. Oh wait. He doesn't have one. Until science can have the man carry the child without forcing the women to undergo any type of surgery, pain, or otherwise inconvenience than the woman should get the say as it is absolutely asking her to give up her bodily autonomy for 9 months.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katix For This Useful Post:

Aura (04-29-2015),Clear (04-30-2015),Foxglove (06-11-2016),funtimes (08-02-2015),Jessica (06-08-2015),Winona (07-15-2015)