Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing a 21 day workout challenge...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    It really depends on what they are teaching. The reason for a personal trainer is so they can help you with personalized workouts that will benefit your specific needs. I know the personal trainers at the gym near me are all pretty excellent. I've never felt the need to get one, but I know a few of them and they are all on point with their stuff.

There's even a step above that, called a master trainer. Some of the stuff they know blows my mind. I never knew it was so complicated.
    But if the trainer doesn't have the proper training, theres definitely no point in continuing with them.
    do you go to like a small gym or like what's the name? The trainers here at my gym all suck. I don't need it, but from the way they teach I could go straight to theiir job. I never really see any trainer teach anything that I don't know how to do, and when they teach it they let them have bad form of look like they don't give a shit. And as well the master trainer here lol suck to! Saw them let a dude bench with horrible form.. Don't make someone do a weight they cannot do. I hate seeing horrible trainers lmao

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

Jessica (04-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I really want to get my fitness level to where it was before I was bed bound for like... 3 weeks. I can't even go on a 5 minute jog, I just want to lie in a ditch and go into the light.

Also, good nutrition is key. Your body will need all the good stuff it can get, no point in eating crap food
    Yeah I've definitely been eating better food and drinking a lot more water. I get horrible migraines without any caffeine so I've cut back a TON on pop etc but I still drink a bit every day. But nowhere near what I was. I feel a lot better. Also using fruit as snacks instead of chips or cookies or etc is laying around helps a lot. My 4 year old is a fruit addict so it's easy to chop out junk and add fruit and veggies. Baby carrots with a bit of ranch for dipping is easily chosen over junk by some miracle my child also ordered a side salad instead of fries at Arby's. The staff was in shock LOL.

I have an autoimmune disorder so my muscles try to kill me for DAYS after a workout so I'm doing 5 days a week during this challenge with 2 rest days (the weekend) so I don't become cripple. It's the best way for me. There's no way I could do every single day. It's not possible in the slightest for me. But back on my workout grind today
    I love other Jess even tho I log in like twice a year