78/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    20h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Mobile Neopets Program

Just wondering, since I've been away from the community a while, has anyone created a way to do Neopets programs straight from your smartphone? Or is anyone currently working on that?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm working on some Android apps but I'll most likely be releasing them as paid apps. There has been a daily doer released somewhere else I think, but nothing too extensive as far as functionality.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Carnage For This Useful Post:

metaldroga (04-19-2015)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    I'm working on some Android apps but I'll most likely be releasing them as paid apps. There has been a daily doer released somewhere else I think, but nothing too extensive as far as functionality.
    I wouldn't make a Neopets related app commercial, you'll get hit with a lawsuit from JS.

I'm going to dive into mobile apps for Neo once I get my current projects released.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Virus (04-22-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    You should look at kivy its a python gui wrapper much like tkinter but it works on mac/linux/android/ios too thats what I was using before i stepped out of the scene for now .

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    but @(you need an account to see links), I think an "controller" for Android/iOS that uses your PC isn't that easy to track...
    I mean, I have to run the program on my PC and then I can control over my phone. Just like I do now with TeamViewer xD but teamviewer have all that.... lag I think a specific remote its better. And the name is like "AB Control for clraik" or like "Stealth Control" (for clraik or by Joe). Idk, thats just an idea.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    but @(you need an account to see links), I think an "controller" for Android/iOS that uses your PC isn't that easy to track...
    I mean, I have to run the program on my PC and then I can control over my phone. Just like I do now with TeamViewer xD but teamviewer have all that.... lag I think a specific remote its better. And the name is like "AB Control for clraik" or like "Stealth Control" (for clraik or by Joe). Idk, thats just an idea.
    It would be pretty pointless and time consuming to program a controller to do these things when you have free alternatives available such as TV, LogMeIn, etc. I personally wouldn't even have the ability to do something like this. It's extremely in-depth. Perhaps modifying some programs to have a "controler" mode with larger buttons/fields to more easily control them from a mobile device wouldn't be a terrible idea, but I don't see this happening anytime soon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    It would be pretty pointless and time consuming to program a controller to do these things when you have free alternatives available such as TV, LogMeIn, etc. I personally wouldn't even have the ability to do something like this. It's extremely in-depth. Perhaps modifying some programs to have a "controler" mode with larger buttons/fields to more easily control them from a mobile device wouldn't be a terrible idea, but I don't see this happening anytime soon.
    You're overthinking it. It's not about writing a remote control app, it's about writing an app that can remotely control the program. I could see an app being written to control Joe's stealthcore. Basically: the program, while running, checks a script hosted on clraik (let's call it stealthapp.php?u=Zachafer) and reads commands posted by the mobile phone. When the script has processed the command, it clears the command from the script on clraik.

Example commands:
    STOP
    START
    PAUSE 30
    CHECKNP
    VIEWLOG
    SWITCHACCOUNT username

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    You're overthinking it. It's not about writing a remote control app, it's about writing an app that can remotely control the program. I could see an app being written to control Joe's stealthcore. Basically: the program, while running, checks a script hosted on clraik (let's call it stealthapp.php?u=Zachafer) and reads commands posted by the mobile phone. When the script has processed the command, it clears the command from the script on clraik.

Example commands:
    STOP
    START
    PAUSE 30
    CHECKNP
    VIEWLOG
    SWITCHACCOUNT username
    Would definitely be fun to make but there is always the chance of our server possibly going down and this puts the Neopets account at risk.

For anything mobile related, I would go with a full-out application on your phone that does it all. I just don't have the time to make one right now. If I did I would definitely do it for both iOS and Android Android Studio and Swift (C# eheheh)
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

11. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Jessica (05-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Ive installed a linux distro on a rooted phone side by side android and used vnc to access it. I dont think it would be all that outlandish to think it could be done with windows xp and accessed via rdp. Perhaps it's something ill look into.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/3
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    I woudn't mind a wrapper for this
    If anyone has one it'll be nice to share it with us
    Last edited by npm; 08-15-2015 at 10:18 PM.