Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: {|2eap} My Guide to Transferring & Securing Your Purchased Neopets Items/ Neopoints {|2eap}

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    One more thing is, I would like clarification, when you rewrite this guide, regarding the 99k shop item method flag. Do you mean flagged if transferred 200k+ in the first 5 days after restock? or flagged if transferred 200k+ within any 5-day period? (so I have to trickle transfer my NPs, spreading the transfer so thin that only <200k gets transferred every 5 days)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Any recommendation for very large amounts of NP? Amounts around 100mil?

My current idea is to transfer through trades. I started today and I traded codestones and map pieces (so not pure junk) at 500k per trade. Over time, I'd do 10 mil per week, split up between at least two days during the week. So, this method will be slow.... I'm thinking of it as my summer project

I would consider buying a few expensive ETS things, but the shell account is not at all built up (it's old at least), so I don't think anybody would believe this account to have actually made enough money to buy anything significant.

TY.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by fartprincess View Post

My current idea is to transfer through trades. I started today and I traded codestones and map pieces (so not pure junk) at 500k per trade. Over time, I'd do 10 mil per week, split up between at least two days during the week. So, this method will be slow.... I'm thinking of it as my summer project

I would consider buying a few expensive ETS things, but the shell account is not at all built up (it's old at least), so I don't think anybody would believe this account to have actually made enough money to buy anything significant.

TY.
    Use shop. 99k items, etc. It's the most low key and best for transferring more than 5mil. 2leap has mentioned this method in the thread. But u should wait at least 5 days before "buying" a single item with ur sides. In other words, ur main's shop shld be stocked to the brink with items to sell at 99k and u shld leave ur main alone for awhile before buying from its shop. You shld be able to transfer everything over at once. It won't set off any flags and other players will not be able to notice this transfer happening. (usually)
    There are no limits for how many items u can buy from the same owner's shop. I've bought over 100 dubloons from the same guy in the same hour. That's not the same as 100mil = 1k X 100k but the principle shld be the same. It's prob safer to load the neopoints a little more slowly than all at once. I'm sure 1k items sold between exact same users on the same day will set off some flags. better to spread to 10mil (100 X 99999) a day after the 5-day mark.(make the initial waiting period slightly longer for safety. 100mil is alot to transfer.)
    Last edited by foreignemphasis; 05-23-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by fartprincess View Post

TY.
    I've always done the whole main finally unpermie'd moving my items and pure back over message on my lookup and most ppl dont say anything

IT's not the safest but definitely the fastest method to moving large amounts of pure.

If doing trades i would recommend taking your sweet sweet time.

For this particular method I would use the shop method.
    put your items in your shop and wait at least 5 days before purchasing anything!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I have a question... how long should I wait before logging into a shell account I bought from someone that has neopoints that I purchased on it? Should I use a proxy if/when I log onto it? And then after loading my main's shop with 99k items and waiting 5 days, should I use a proxy on that shell to purchase the items from my main account? Thanks for the help :-)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5d 12h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    So according to this guide, if I want to transfer about 4-5 (worth about 7-10mil per item) items from a shell to my main, I should just gift them to my main?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm trying to move NP between myself and a friend so that I can get the Soup Faerie avatar. I have over 50 mil I need to move. I would like to know if people can vouch that the flags mentioned in this thread are still accurate, and additionally, if the auction house is an automatic flag. I noticed auctions have not been mentioned at all, and I am curious why. My plan was to make a neofriend auction using a Fan of Swords and bid every last neopoint I have through it.

I have seen a reddit thread in 2015 of someone going after the Soup Faerie avatar who pumped their NP into junk-item trades set up by their own side (same IP, no VPN, legit player). They put 60 mil in escrow and then got frozen a day later. Would trying to do this today set off an automatic freeze for protection?

I would like the experienced opinion of this thread if overbidding on extremely valuable items would still raise flags. Does anyone know if an account suddenly emptying its bank balance regardless of method raises automated flags?

Is there any evidence to suggest the flagging system is taking note of extreme pricing anomalies? This is an important one, because we've all seen the shop wizard results of frozen users with 186 Eo Codestones at 400 NP each, and I can't help but imagine those freezes are automated to a good degree.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Cool guide.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seturnz For This Useful Post:

mistakns (03-01-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    (you need an account to see links)

Damn. This is not inspiring any confidence. Perhaps it's apples to oranges?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by robozukin View Post
    (you need an account to see links)

Damn. This is not inspiring any confidence. Perhaps it's apples to oranges?
    You can bid on the same lot in a trade 3 times and your friend doesn't have to accept the trade. The soup faerie doesn't count the money you have bid on trades. Once you get your av just cancel the offers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (06-17-2020)