Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please be careful who you are interacting with from clraik/Neopets/anywhere

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    This is really sad. I've known Pieter for nearly 10 years through other forums. RIP =/

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    This is really sad. I've known Pieter for nearly 10 years through other forums. RIP =/
    So have I. We were friends until he started this shit.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    OMG I KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING ABOUT
    I WASNT ON HERE BUT THIS GUY STARTED SENDING ME RANDOM STUFF THEN ASKED ME WHAT MY PHONE NUMBER, NAME AND FACEBOOK INFO IS AND HE WANTS TO HOOK UP AND JUST BE FRIEND
    LIKE UMMM IM NOT AN IDIOT

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    1h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for this information infamous joe

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Oh, I remember him. I think he tried to contact me to give him nudes or whatever a while back. i told him to piss off. Thanks for the heads up Joe.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    WTF. There's so many women out there that need loving why the fuck would you want little girls.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    There's always creeps on the internet. Just sad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Stay safe

I'll be adding more videos as I find them, pertaining to all levels and sorts of abuse. Going through it currently and previously, it's something no one should ever have to deal with. Being educated about these sorts of people is the best thing you can do for yourself if you are a vulnerable person with a big heart.
    Last edited by Banannie; 10-26-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    ..these videos hit way too close to home @(you need an account to see links) is it bad the second video pretty much describes me up until my current waifu perfectly, that's scary I don't want to be a narcissist/sociopathic predator )):
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    ..these videos hit way too close to home @(you need an account to see links) is it bad the second video pretty much describes me up until my current waifu perfectly, that's scary I don't want to be a narcissist/sociopathic predator )):
    Narcissists and sociopaths, from what I understand, weren't taught or were unable to learn how to connect with other people and the importance of delayed gratification. They take what they want when they want because it feels good in the moment and they don't understand or care about the impact it has on other people.
    I have issues with delayed empathy and gratification as well. You basically have to parent yourself in the ways that were lacking in childhood to change the patterns of behaviour. Give yourself gold stars for good behaviour and a thorough understanding of what causes the bad stuff. If you're already in a good relationship, then therapy will be helpful. They'll tell you stuff you don't wanna do and don't wanna hear, and you have to be honest with them and your mate. A lot of men are afraid of therapy because it makes them feel weak, so try thinking of it as schooling to understand your own humanity. To be able to express and feel the full range of the human experience, because you deserve it, and feelings are really awesome.
    What I do when I'm having a hard time understanding or caring about a person and their feelings is that I'll take time to sit down and put myself in their position. I can see people's weaknesses very clearly, usually before I see their good qualities. That can be harnessed to strengthen your empathy rather than destroy it from personal feelings of ambivalence/contempt/disregard for weakness. Sometimes something happens in our past that makes us feel like we are not allowed to be weak. That we are not allowed to feel. When other people exploit our weaknesses, we sometimes have feelings of wanting to do the same. This is a person recreating a childhood scenario where they(you/me/anyone in a similar situation) gets to be the person with power. You might not have had a chance to learn that other people don't want power over you and genuinely want to be close to you simply because they love you.
    Like for instance, when someone treats me poorly instead of viewing them as someone who wants power over me, I sit down and work out a situation from what I know about them to come to a more genuine understanding of their position/point of view.
    If you do have narcissism or sociopathy, then you view everyone as an extension of yourself. You're basically abusing yourself through other people. You'll need to go on your own journey to learn to love yourself, your weaknesses, your strengths and to accept that you are worthy of love.
    If you're questioning your values and morality, then you don't know who you are deep down inside. Man, I can really relate to that. A lot of people can, and there is no shame in it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Kite (10-26-2015),Naked Gamer (10-26-2015)