I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if anybody had step-by-step guides to creating a Neopets program/script? Could be anything, even something as simple as moving items from the inventory to the SDB or shop....just to get things started. Or perhaps even as complex has how to actually create a score sender. I have tried to look up as many programming guides but unfortunately my programming knowledge is basically zero, and nothing is indepth enough or specific enough to actually get my learning process going.
So yeah, if someone could make a step-by-step with pictures or bits of code. Or point me to a guide that is in-depth enough for people with zero knowledge then that would be absolutely fantastic. I used to write step-by-step guides myself for playing games so yeah I know the work that goes into guide writing, but honestly I'd love to be a programmer one day, but unfortunately most people just point you to actual programs including; python and other various things, but again...my knowledge is crap all on how to actually use them.
So yeah, long winded post, I know I'll probably not get the answer I'm looking for but it is worth a shot asking I guess.