Thread: a/r/b board/members for legit pet trades on neo?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

a/r/b board/members for legit pet trades on neo?

with people appointed to help with a/r/b pet trades for those of us that are still somewhat legit?

trusted members obviously, but people can either post in an appointed topic looking for online a/r/b members and online members can @ or quote them or people can mail said members and be like 'hey what do you think of this'

cause honestly i'm always super wary of posting them; you never know who's gonna offer help then offer on the pet YOU want under your nose, i've had it happen.

we already have the trading board (and, granted, that's a little different with the enhancement of np/cash/items/etc) but tbh i'd love to have a few people HERE that aren't motivated or jealous or assholes or whathaveyou help with pet trades.

pm to ARB member:
    i have xXxXxx_### the uc dari wocky and they have xxxx# the uc rb cybunny should i trade y/n

i dunno, just a thought :? feel free to shoot this down, i'm just tired of having freakouts about telling people what i'm trading for lol

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I see a lot of down sides to asking for a/r/b opinions on sites like this one, firstly because if you make it on the open board anyone could see the name format and guess which pet you own and by this, the account you have on Neopets. And then, even if you hide the name format real well, people will see that the UC Darigan Wocky was traded for the UC RB Cybunny on the PC, and by this, they'll know who is you and that you participate in a cheat forum.

I guess it could be done but only if you ask by PM to very trusthworthy members of clraik
    (this, or have a restricted access section like the adult section)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    not openly asking, pms to trusted members with name formats. mostly just the whole system being an actual THING.

the trusted members part is important lol which is why i said it

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I agree that it's hard to do this in a place where most people want to remain anonymous.
    I can usually guess who it is, even with just name formats, when it comes to legit pets since I am a big lurker

However, I also trade a lot on the PC, and know values pretty well, including harder to gage UC PRDK trading
    So if anyone wants help with a trade or even advice on what kinda offers to look for, feel free to PM me!

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clair For This Useful Post:

Aska (02-25-2015),♥ Crowley ♥ (02-25-2015),Jessica (02-25-2015),Misha (02-25-2015),Zeus (02-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clair View Post
    I agree that it's hard to do this in a place where most people want to remain anonymous.
    I can usually guess who it is, even with just name formats, when it comes to legit pets since I am a big lurker

However, I also trade a lot on the PC, and know values pretty well, including harder to gage UC PRDK trading
    So if anyone wants help with a trade or even advice on what kinda offers to look for, feel free to PM me!
    Right on point with this. I don't even lurk PC all that often, but I know a significant amount of the "legit" UCs that are being traded at this point and to remain anonymous around here seems to be more conflict than resolution.