Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you think about our president?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by spleef35 View Post
    Since when does a black person not have the option to walk away from racism? Since the day I was born.

I'd like to know what magical land you live in where racism doesn't seem to exist. I'll stop using the race card when you, and people like you, stop handing it to me.

"Push the black agenda forward" sounds just like the fears slave owners had, when they couldn't have their slaves anymore. Now slaves had to be free, have jobs, voting rights, marriage rights, homes, and food. That's all we ever ask for. But instead, folks like you try to characterize it as people rising up, having riots and aggressively demanding things. Reading "The Souls of Black Folk" by W.E.B. DuBois would do you some good.

Also, the eye-color test, for your entertainment: (you need an account to see links)
    Part 2 of the eye-color test: (you need an account to see links)

These things play a major part in why Pres. Obama is treated by Congress so terribly. The reason why we vote should never come under question, because while complaining about the President is moot, our reasons for voting are at its core a basic human right. If I want to vote for someone because I think he/she is a nice person, or because I think they'll do good for the country, that's my business. Even if I tell you why I voted for President Obama, it's still my business.
    Wow, it sounds like you hate being black. I don't want to depress you further, nor do I want waste my time writing another paragraph which won't even sink in and you'll continue to reply with "Errmergerd you're racist" crap. Also, unless you live under a rock, you should know black people are more racist in general than white people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goten For This Useful Post:

Jessica (03-01-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    Wow, it sounds like you hate being black. I don't want to depress you further, nor do I want waste my time writing another paragraph which won't even sink in and you'll continue to reply with "Errmergerd you're racist" crap. Also, unless you live under a rock, you should know black people are more racist in general than white people.
    I like being black, actually. It's everyone else who has a problem with it. I'd like to hope that someday, you will be able to think in more than one perspective, and have empathy for people.
    EEL SUSHI

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spleef35 For This Useful Post:

knulii (04-10-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    if you think your president is a bad leader, you should come to brazill to see what is a real meneace to the country

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistyBR View Post
    if you think your president is a bad leader, you should come to brazill to see what is a real meneace to the country
    Concordo plenamente, amigo. Aqui � um caos mesmo com a Dilma Rousseff.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtieSnow For This Useful Post:

TwistyBR (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    5h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Barack Obama is some better versus Dilma Rousseff. Dilma not encrease the education.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Its hard to chose a side, I'm kinda in the middle.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    He has great point of views, but sadly he doesn't get anything done because everyone of his bills just get rejected. I really don't get why Americans are so against healthcare, but I see a lot of racism when people try to insult the president. They should rather inform themselves on the real issue than to blame anyone but themselves.