Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramatical View Post
    Is... is this still a thing? ;o;
    (just wondering cause I want to connect with people but I've been bullied so much AND TC WAS TRIGGERING AF)
    I'm too socially awkward to even TC
    i love luna

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Forever (07-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Way too socially awkward to TC as well. It's the kind of thing I wish I was able to do and I get low-key jealous when people are able to tie connections with people and have fun socializing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I'm socially awkward as well and I'm super camera shy.
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ~the struggles~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    TC was always pretty chill though. You could pop in for a few mins and say hello, then hop off if you had to go somewhere. Back in the day, there was somebody on TC literally all the time. It wasn't uncommon to come in and find somebody asleep while having TC up. I know lots of times I'd be in TC with music turned on just chillin while I studied or something.. then take a break and say whatsup to whoever popped in. Usually pretty low key and nothingto stress about.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Not to mention TC hardly works for me half the time, haha. My computer does not like it
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Not to mention TC hardly works for me half the time, haha. My computer does not like it
    Have you tried a different browser? It eats up a lot of space for me when I used it on Chrome. So I usually only opened TC in IE. Worked like a champ doing that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Have you tried a different browser? It eats up a lot of space for me when I used it on Chrome. So I usually only opened TC in IE. Worked like a champ doing that.
    Yeah, it seems to be my computer. I used to bring out my bro's laptop so I could TC because it wouldn't load at all for me. I don't think it's too bad for me anymore, but I'm not sure how much my computer likes it still haha
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    TC was always pretty chill though. You could pop in for a few mins and say hello, then hop off if you had to go somewhere. Back in the day, there was somebody on TC literally all the time. It wasn't uncommon to come in and find somebody asleep while having TC up. I know lots of times I'd be in TC with music turned on just chillin while I studied or something.. then take a break and say whatsup to whoever popped in. Usually pretty low key and nothingto stress about.
    Do you mean Clraik's room on TC, or TC as a whole? I just... man I feel like the people on there can turn on you like a pack of wolves. When I'm feeling daring (and alienated from society) enough I sometimes venture on there - will even cam up... but inevitably people start bullying me. They start by making fun of really stupid things, like LOL SHE'S ASIAN LET'S START BEING RACIST... It always begins with only a couple random people in the textbox, one will make a racial slur and another will say I act/look like I'm in high school, or maybe even say my username is dumb or my voice is annoying or I'm too quiet. And I've tried ignoring these initial shots, I've tried to making clever retorts, I've tried laughing in good humor... doesn't matter. Then someone on cam notices their opportunity to be witty/bold/cool in front of a group whose attention has been directed to someone else, and they redirect the new audience by scornfully declaring on mic, "Yeah, I agree with x y and z in chat. What's with this chick anyway? She probably eats dogs/she thinks she's all that/she doesn't belong here/etc" At this point, other people on cam start to chime in and at that point, I abruptly close all my tabs and give up on society once more.

Or so it feels that way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramatical View Post
    Do you mean Clraik's room on TC, or TC as a whole? I just... man I feel like the people on there can turn on you like a pack of wolves. When I'm feeling daring (and alienated from society) enough I sometimes venture on there - will even cam up... but inevitably people start bullying me. They start by making fun of really stupid things, like LOL SHE'S ASIAN LET'S START BEING RACIST... It always begins with only a couple random people in the textbox, one will make a racial slur and another will say I act/look like I'm in high school, or maybe even say my username is dumb or my voice is annoying or I'm too quiet. And I've tried ignoring these initial shots, I've tried to making clever retorts, I've tried laughing in good humor... doesn't matter. Then someone on cam notices their opportunity to be witty/bold/cool in front of a group whose attention has been directed to someone else, and they redirect the new audience by scornfully declaring on mic, "Yeah, I agree with x y and z in chat. What's with this chick anyway? She probably eats dogs/she thinks she's all that/she doesn't belong here/etc" At this point, other people on cam start to chime in and at that point, I abruptly close all my tabs and give up on society once more.

Or so it feels that way.
    Oh man, that doesn't sound too great. I was talking about the ck TC room - I can't speak for the rest of the rooms. In the TC room, we usually keep things under control and everyone gets along. Sometimes we have trolls come in but they are handled pretty quickly.