DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    What's the deadline for the entry posting? That determines what I do.
    NVM I found it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'll sign up if sign up's are still open

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    I hope I can still just submit something, been a long break.

- - - - -

HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY cK!
    WARNING: I CAN'T SING FOR MY LIFE.

So I know the thread is closed, but I still want to submit my work. I'm not looking to win anything but the thought of showing my soulmate how much he means to me is priceless.

A fair warning that this video is cheesy af and if it grosses you out, I apologize in advance.

I love you @(you need an account to see links). I'm sorry for making it hard on you lately, it's been really difficult. Long distance has been stressful and it's a journey that we've been riding along with for awhile now. I can't wait to see you soon and 2,000 miles will turn into right by my side. I've known you for almost a year and that time has went by real quick. I'm looking forward to the time we can spend together and the crazy adventures we go on.

And I love you cK. You're a great place and community. Thank you @(you need an account to see links) for bringing so many people together; some of us have actually met (that is freaking awesome) and we're able to engage in these activities together. Thank you @(you need an account to see links) for hosting this event and being an amazing person to me; you've given me advice and brotherly love. I know we hardly talk, but @(you need an account to see links), you're freaking awesome as well.

And I want to spread some love to those who have been there for me and simply just showed respect and kindness towards me: @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), & @(you need an account to see links). (Welcome back btw! )

I know there are so much more of you and I'd love to get to know y'all.

And I'm super embarrassed. SO I MIGHT DELETE THIS LATER.

My original plan was to learn this on guitar but ... JD told me not to buy one. ;0;

Awwwweee you are such a friggin' sweetie. I wish the two of you all the best <3.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WaterWings For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I hope I can still just submit something, been a long break.

- - - - -

HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY cK!
    WARNING: I CAN'T SING FOR MY LIFE.

So I know the thread is closed, but I still want to submit my work. I'm not looking to win anything but the thought of showing my soulmate how much he means to me is priceless.

A fair warning that this video is cheesy af and if it grosses you out, I apologize in advance.

I love you @(you need an account to see links). I'm sorry for making it hard on you lately, it's been really difficult. Long distance has been stressful and it's a journey that we've been riding along with for awhile now. I can't wait to see you soon and 2,000 miles will turn into right by my side. I've known you for almost a year and that time has went by real quick. I'm looking forward to the time we can spend together and the crazy adventures we go on.

And I love you cK. You're a great place and community. Thank you @(you need an account to see links) for bringing so many people together; some of us have actually met (that is freaking awesome) and we're able to engage in these activities together. Thank you @(you need an account to see links) for hosting this event and being an amazing person to me; you've given me advice and brotherly love. I know we hardly talk, but @(you need an account to see links), you're freaking awesome as well.

And I want to spread some love to those who have been there for me and simply just showed respect and kindness towards me: @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), & @(you need an account to see links). (Welcome back btw! )

I know there are so much more of you and I'd love to get to know y'all.

And I'm super embarrassed. SO I MIGHT DELETE THIS LATER.

My original plan was to learn this on guitar but ... JD told me not to buy one. ;0;

Just because I said I would, and did.

Naw, but sweet post.
    And I'd say buy a guitar. Cause JD don't know nothin'.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) that was so incredibly adorable... i could never do long distance relationships .. You and JD have my respect for being able to do that.. I wish you both luck and happiness. I know you guys can do it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lindsay For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

Omg, money better spent elsewhere I'd rather go on a weekend getaway than a guitar ;~;
    Maybe for christmas? LOL

Love you babe, finally you decide to log back into ck <3

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I love you too baby, can't wait to be with you! 2,000 miles to 0 inches in a matter of a 7 hour flight
    March can't come around fast enough

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cub (02-24-2015),Jessica (02-23-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I LOVE U
    Im really happy I started talking to you
    COME TO CANADA HOMIE
    Last edited by Cub; 02-24-2015 at 12:39 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cub For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    6d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Who are the winners?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabo View Post
    Who are the winners?
    me.

announcement coming later today/tomorrow.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Gabo (03-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m