Thread: New Mods and OMM of clraik!

Threaded View

Harry Potter

Exclamation New Mods and OMM of clraik!

On behalf of the staff and myself I would first like to thank each and every applicant. There were 56 apps to sort through and read, so you guys gave us a tough job in making a final decision.

Every app was looked over by each staff member and input was given. We looked at each app and decided how best that user could help out the site and what their contributions have been and will continue to be. Each applicant was looked at for ways they could personally improve the clraik forum and make it better then what it already is.

A message from @(you need an account to see links):

"Please note that ALL users who applied and were chosen have made not only a dramatic change to the forum in our past but have been and continuously shown loyalty, active participation within the community, and have proven a deserving position as a staff member for the clraik community."

Without further ado, here are the new additions to staff!

Mods:
    @(you need an account to see links)

Omm:

Should we ever need positions filled for staff, we will definitely be opening applications again.

So everyone please congratulate the new staff as they surely deserve it (:
    Last edited by clraik; 02-12-2012 at 08:14 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (02-13-2012),I_royalty_I (02-12-2012),Inq (02-13-2012),sparkling (02-12-2012)