Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Ah, I see. I must have missed that it was AB ^^
    Well it is certainly good that lower offers can be accepted.
    Also that is a good point.
    Also though I might add that the reason it's been busier in the last few months is likely because allll the college kids were out for Christmas break. (I know I spent about 50% more time on Neo just for that reason, haha)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I have nothing to particularly add to this conversation, just wanted to give a mod shoutout to y'all for looking out for the scene and "underground" economy as a whole even if people bitch and moan about it. Hopefully in a few months this will be regarded as just as necessary as the rules on NC and NP. Another reason ck is the best site around

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Doll For This Useful Post:

Aska (01-25-2015),Bettser (01-24-2015),Drizzy (01-24-2015),I_royalty_I (01-24-2015),Isabella (08-22-2017),Misha (01-24-2015),Munna (01-24-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I agree with many regarding the fact that the price of an UC on clraik does not match the trading worth, and some people "take advantage" by purchasing a lower costing UC, trade it on-site, and then resell it on clraik. However, remember that's a part of life: Trying to always get ahead & get more. We do that by using bots such as AB's to gain rare items from shops in order to sell for a high profit, which will essentially give us NP wealth, which we can sell for USD. Some people may buy UC's to trade-up to sell for USD.

As much as I don't like strict guides, I do believe that the guide will be beneficial for clraik because like the $2/mill NP and $1/cap NC rules, they'll give UC's a starting price. Maybe the prices are high, but they're much lower than other buying sites out there, and you don't HAVE to sell/buy for that exact amount. But you do need to start there. Guides are meant to help, not hinder, and that's exactly what this one does.

Of course, I must mention that I do believe the UC market is crashing anyway. Not because of clraik, but the UC market on neopets has been on a downward spiral for the past few years. Trading is slow & going down because many UC's has found permanent homes, many UC's are on frozen accounts, some users are quitting (and they're accounts won't be deemed 'inactive and safe' for quite a while), and the PC police continues to stir up trouble and accuse nearly every UC that shows up on the PC. Now, even UC's that have been deemed 'safe' because they've been actively traded for 6 months to a year are being frozen & returned to their original accounts. What's sad to me is that as a person who bought/sold UC since the conversion, I can list OVER 150 UC's that people say are "safe" as previously purchased pets because they've been around so long. It's amusing to me now actually because back in the day, you could post the pet's name that you were buying/selling, and people didn't care. I still have access to an old neopet forum, where many posts have the pets' names and people offering $$ on them. It's hilarious because many "safe" PC pets, even ones in permanent homes, are on posted on there.

My point is that the UC market is crashing, and honestly, the only way I see it getting saved isn't by changing this guide. It's really going to have to be TNT taking action. Either, stop listening to the PC police & investigating pets, allow users to create UC's, or just auto-convert every pet. Eventually, the UC market may nearly cease to exist.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Oops my bad

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ilike how u guys have this idea of having prices..... Makes eveyrhting fair... Unlike neo lol