42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    I tried Ab Ripper X before, and completed the first cycle but the yoga days were such a bore to me. I couldnt finish it. Is Insanity more "fun"?
    I wouldn't call it fun but the exercises aren't impossible to do for casual trainers. After about a week of being on it and eating right, you should be able to get through the entire videos without having heart attacks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Go to walmart and grab a $5 weight, you can get them up to 35 pounds I think. I started at 30 and can only do 5 reps or so, but after those 5 reps I take a little break do another 1-2, take a small break do another 1-2, repeat until you can't lift the weight any more. Tie that weight you bought to a old hockey stick, or just a large roundish stick with a long rope, twirl the rope around the stick and put your arms over your head and the weight behind your back, now use your hands to twirl the rope up and down, if its too heavy buy a small round weight with a hole in the centre, used for bench presses. That will work out your arms and back.

For the legs I do squats, grab 2 shopping bags, the plastic ones and shove some potatoes or something heavy in it. Proceed to do squats.

For abs you can go the free way, find a playground near you with a bar. Hopefully not a lot of kids go there to play so you can do your workout without having to take much breaks. Hold on upside down by your legs and lift your body up like you are doing crunches. The alternative way would be to buy a bar that you can stick into a doorway and do it that way. The bars will usually run you about $10.

I am planning on getting a small bench for more workouts, legs etc. but I am cheap and don't wanna buy a new one so I am just searching for now while working out my arms.

Grab some Creatine Monohydrate, a $5 bottle will be good for a month or so. Make sure the ingredient is Creatine Monohydrate as you will pay a lot more if it has added stuff that has no research done on it.

Or you can opt to go for the Frank merando workout I have the pdf for it, but you can adjust it to your needs. Like I think the running is run as hard as you can for 30 minutes, you can start out by jogging or walking until you have enough stamina built up to do the full out workout.

The PDF is posted below.

(you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Misha (01-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    100 squats. Stand straight up, then go as low as damn you can, hold for a few seconds, come back up

do it 4x25

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I haven't had the motivation to workout lately but I just torrented the T25 workouts because they're crazy expensive and they look pretty good to me + it seems to give good results.

I can't remember exactly where I got it from but I'm sure a quick google search will get you a couple results. c:
    Last edited by iAirHeartz; 01-20-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Do the squat challenge, or some yoga. Also, I have anxiety and was told I had "IBS" which isn't a real thing, it's an umbrella term for we don't know what's exactly wrong with you lol. I cured mine, my stomach has never been better. Yoga really helps with anxiety.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Also, on that note. Your anxiety probably is a huge factor in your stomach issues.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Good workouts for me involve me using my smaller set of dumbbells (only can put like 25-30 on each since it's all I have) but doing curls, overheads, shoulder shrugs. things like that with weights. when you do abs though try to avoid sit-ups/crunches. Those can mess up your back and neck. Do things like "super'mans" or russian twists, bicycles and leg lifts!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by iAirHeartz View Post
    I haven't had the motivation to workout lately but I just torrented the T25 workouts because they're crazy expensive and they look pretty good to me + it seems to give good results.

I can't remember exactly where I got it from but I'm sure a quick google search will get you a couple results. c:
    Id like more info if you find out where you got the workouts from please

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    Id like more info if you find out where you got the workouts from please
    I'm pretty sure I found it on Kickass Torrents :o

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Xbox fitness on xbox one is great for this , they have many different workouts and the kinect camera detects ur heartbeat ect and how many calories ur burning. It also ranks you on how good your doing and gives u a score ect.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    Xbox fitness on xbox one is great for this , they have many different workouts and the kinect camera detects ur heartbeat ect and how many calories ur burning. It also ranks you on how good your doing and gives u a score ect.
    As sad as it sounds, I used to use the Wii Fit for jogging, I would just grab the remote put it on "Island" route or something and it's like a 30minutes work out of just running. I honestly don't know if it helps because I'm not really "fat" just a tad out of shape and lazy, but it made me sweat so it must have helped someway just not extremely noticeable. I only done it for like 2days in a row every so often. So with a more intense like 5 day a week 30m - 1 hour jogs could impact. Then ?cardio? will lower your fat and then using other basic exercises will help increase muscle.