44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by 5945 View Post
    As sad as it sounds, I used to use the Wii Fit for jogging, I would just grab the remote put it on "Island" route or something and it's like a 30minutes work out of just running. I honestly don't know if it helps because I'm not really "fat" just a tad out of shape and lazy, but it made me sweat so it must have helped someway just not extremely noticeable. I only done it for like 2days in a row every so often. So with a more intense like 5 day a week 30m - 1 hour jogs could impact. Then ?cardio? will lower your fat and then using other basic exercises will help increase muscle.
    Xbox fitness it a bit more advanced the kinnect is pretty amazing , it can detect when ur flexing a certain muscle for e.g and will show ur skeleton/muscles on screen. As u twist ur arm the muscles that are being used will show up in red on the screen. It detects ur heartbeat because when ur heartbeats there is a tiny pulse in ur face , the kinnect can detect that. The camera is night vision too so it will see you in the dark. Pretty awsome stuff.

Best thing about it is they release so many different fitness videos , all the popular ones like zumba ect are on there , there is kickboxing ones , yoga ect. Some you have to buy but there is alot of free ones too .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I actually started the Kayla Itsine's Bikini Body Guide a few weeks back because of this thread.
    The scale has gotten super stagnant (I'm used to losing, but I've actually gained a couple in the past few weeks), but I don't get nearly as sore anymore, and I can kinda feel myself getting stronger.
    I did decide to cut back on carbs again and increase my lean proteins to see if that might be a factor, since I started adding (a lot of) those back in around the start of the year.

I guess we'll see how my progress pictures compare when all is said and done.