50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

Guide to free uber rides

I recently started riding uber and figured out a way to get free rides. Have only tested it a few times so far, but it seems to work. All you need is either a second smartphone or a friend who wants to give out their referral code. All you need to do is sign up with a paypal which has at least $20 in it (the amount they give you for a free ride) and use a friend's referral code (or use your second phone's code). And both your friend + you will get a free $20 ride. The next time you need a ride, you just use the same phone, log out of your account, and create an account with different information (but the same paypal) and use the other phone's referral code again. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many accounts you can create on one device but I've done it at least 2 or 3 times so far. Just a warning though, this is probably against their terms so be prepared for them to terminate access to uber on your ip or device . The best part if you're using it on two devices is that you can get a $20 ride to where you're going and a $20 ride back.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Oh, I also have to add that you need a new phone number each time you make an account. The best way to do this is through making different google accounts to use your google voice number.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

Zeus (01-14-2015)