32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

A story about coffee and how much an ass my bf's bro is

(this post will be me getting angry over something petty, so please don't mind me)

tl;dr my bf's bro is being a cunt about the coffee machine and blaming me for fucking up his coffee that he made himself

So today I come into the kitchen with this on the coffee machine:

Why, you ask? Well, I'm "not allowed" to use it because apparently my bf's bro is scared I'll break it or some other bullshit like that.

Yesterday, I made coffee (with their mum's consent!) and it was perfect! The coffee pressure was perfect, the coffee came out beautifully and it was probably the best coffee I've made. I cleaned everything up and it was SPOTLESS, not even their mum + dad cared.

So I told bf's dad I cleaned up the coffee machine really well, and he seemed alright iwth it, but he was worried that the brother would get pissed off about it. So of course, I wake up to that dumb ass post it note on the coffee machine today.

I asked his mum why he wrote that, and if I did anything wrong to the coffee machine. She said that the coffee he made was "over pressured" and that it's somehow my fault.

If you know anything about making coffee, you would know that tamping the coffee + how much coffee you put in affects the pressure when the coffee comes out. Each individual cup of coffee would always be different (unless you're a pro I guess), right? So then he blames ME for somehow fucking the machine up.

What's even more funny is that I made a coffee (again with his mum's supervision) to show her that it's not MY fault. Coffee came out perfect once more.

The stupid thing is she's suggesting me to... Pay $2 for every cup of coffee I make on the machine to pay him.... When he hasn't even paid his portion of the coffee machine to his older brother yet. They're all at work now, so when he comes back, I await a shitstorm argument over this bulslhit coffee machine. (I wouldn't mind paying for a portion of hte coffee beans though, so it's not because I'm a cheap ass!! Well I am a bit but yknow)

Oh and yeah no one else gives a shit about me using the machine other than the cunt of a bro lol
    Last edited by Fleur; 01-13-2015 at 08:22 PM.

[/FONT]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    $2? Might as well go get Starbucks.

Nobody comes between me and my coffee >_>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    I'd replace the post-it with another that says
    "SMD cunt"

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) nah starbucks is expensive as shit every time i buy it ($7?) so the coffee here would be muuuuch cheaper, but yeah it's still kinda stupid. I would s till chip in to buy coffee beans though, but I wouldn't use it that often anyway 'cause I love my tea more than coffee. :3
    @(you need an account to see links) I should eh? But nah I'm way 2 nice so I'm just ignoring him. He's always really passive aggressive towards me so I'm used to it... still don't get why he dislikes me so much though, the rest of bf's family treat my as their own lol.

[/FONT]

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Wow, you seem to be a very patient person to put up with that and bother explain yourself. Don't mean to get personal, but are you in a bad situation where you need them or something? If not, then gtfo and stop wasting your time with them. Your boyfriend should be man and back you up. I would smack the shit out of them if they treated me that way. Looks like the guy just wants to pick a fight.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) Haha man, I'm just blowing the situation up, it's not as bad as it sounds. At the time I was pretty pissed off but I'm over it.

Yeah I do have personal issues, and I've been hanging around my bf's house a lot lately (but I won't be once uni starts again), and everyone doesn't seem to mind. I'm helping around the house with chores and I've offered many times to pay board, and I've been told it's fine.

And nah, his family is lovely, really, it's just that sometimes his younger brother (the one that wrote the post it note) can be an asshole about nothing that's all!

Thanks for your advice either way though.

[/FONT]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:

Goten (01-14-2015)