Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    22d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Ugh, I wish everyone would vaccinate their children and selves. It can so harmful to NOT vaccinate. There are some diseases we've nearly wiped out due to vaccines for christ's sake.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerevarine For This Useful Post:

Lyric (01-14-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm completely against vaccinations. Especially for the flu, <3.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    This girl i work work doesn't give her child vaccines... and wonders why the poor thing gets deathly I'll every year

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus View Post
    This girl i work work doesn't give her child vaccines... and wonders why the poor thing gets deathly I'll every year
    The Flu Vaccine doesn't work, it's based on strains in the previous year. Flu's mutate and are not the same strain as before, plus the other garbage that is in them is deadly. No thanks.

Read up on the Gardasil vaccine.

There are some that are beneficial while traveling, but honestly I choose them very carefully. Most do more harm than protect.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterWings View Post
    The Flu Vaccine doesn't work, it's based on strains in the previous year. Flu's mutate and are not the same strain as before, plus the other garbage that is in them is deadly. No thanks.

There are some that are beneficial while traveling, but honestly I choose them very carefully. Most do more harm than protect.
    "plus the other garbage that is in them is deadly"

is deadly? I wonder why we aren't extinct yet then.
    I would gladly like to know what source your deduction comes from lol.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

baileaf (01-14-2015),Fleur (01-14-2015),Foxglove (01-17-2015),Ghosts (01-17-2015),Jessica (02-13-2015),Lyric (01-14-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    158/9
    Mentioned
    217 times
    Time Online
    54d 9h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I guess no one really enjoys being vaccinated, however a short trip to the doctors/school can help prevent deadly diseases. My kids will be vaccinated, however if others do not want to vaccinate their kids they should suffer the consequences over time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterWings View Post

The flu vaccine does work on the specific strains that is in the vaccine. You're right about it mutating a lot, but the flu vaccine for every year is based off of predictions of which flus are most likely to get people sick. Why not reduce the chances of you getting sick? I haven't gotten a flu vaccine in years but that's because I'm lazy and very rarely go to the doctor, but that doesn't mean I think vaccines are "deadly". Also just wanted to add that although flus mutate, their previous strain is still alive. Mutations does not occur in a whole "population" of a flu strain, so there might be new strains that mutate from the previous strain, but the previous strain still exists. Sorry if I worded it weirdly.

I just checked out the ingredients for vaccines located here: (you need an account to see links) and see no "deadly garbage" you speak of. Sure formaldehyde is very bad, but only in very high concentrations (likely only found in preserved bodies, but if you're in contact with preserved bodies, you most likely know the safety protocol regarding formaldehyde anyway). All the ingredients that are in vaccines are there for a reason, such as formaldehyde since it's needed to deactivate the virus in question so that it doesn't infect your body.

Read up on this also: (you need an account to see links)

Vaccines are used so that your body builds up an immunity to it. If you look at history, vaccines have helped a number of viruses from infecting people. To say that vaccines are "bad" for you without any evidence backing it up is pretty illogical.
    Last edited by Fleur; 01-14-2015 at 09:36 PM.

[/FONT]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:

Foxglove (01-17-2015),Lazuli (04-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I'm just going to point out that you won't be able to change someone's mind about something if they believe differently than you do. I've learned not to debate, and agree to disagree.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Colby (02-20-2015),Jessica (02-13-2015),Lyric (01-14-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) it's not about believing something differently though. I don't think debating/discussing differing views is a bad thing. Sure their opinions might not change, but to spread/believe in misinformation is ridiculous and I think it's ok to point that out.

[/FONT]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:

Foxglove (01-17-2015),Lyric (01-14-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I spent my childhood in another country. They don't give you the choice to opt out there lol, you line the fuck up in school and they shoot you right up. I'll thank them for it now that I'm old enough to understand.

As for the "harmful chemicals" in those vaccines...ok there are mercury atoms in there. There's also probably more mercury in that tuna on your sushi last night than in all the vaccines you would get. Also, table salt is made with atoms that would spontaneously combust and choke you with toxic fumes. Chemistry!

I do understand some about the flu vaccine, it is bad when they guess wrong, and the flu does kill a lot of people each year regardless. Right now, I am afraid of needles and I don't get sick much.

Once I get older though and my immune system goes to shit you can bet your ass I will go protect myself

16. The Following User Says Thank You to boomer For This Useful Post:

Jessica (02-13-2015)