18/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

hello i lost 25 kilos of fats motivation

i have to lose 10 more but what are the best works outs and things to burn my belly fat i searched a lot on google but there is no something new all with money i want one who had experince so any thoughts
    how much did u lose too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Cardio and Carb Depletion are my best tips

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    HIIT is best for losing weight. regular one-pace cardio will burn calories, but it will also destroy your muscles. muscles help your body metabolize more efficiently and faster, so you're still burning a good amount of calories when not active.

HIIT is high intensity interval training. you can do it with almost any exercise, but i use my bike. for 4 minutes you do a normal warm-up, and then you do 30 seconds of going as hard and "intense" as you can. then rest for two minutes (well, go at your normal cardio pace lol), and then 30 seconds of intensity again. repeat until you've been exercising for 15-20 minutes (ending with a 2 minute cooldown)

even 15 minutes of this is better than 30 minutes of regular cardio, if you do it 3 times a week. when you find that this workout isn't as hard as it should be, then increase the "rest" time, or the "go" time, or both if you're think you're up to it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kate For This Useful Post:

samy4612 (02-07-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    HIIT is good but it's still essentially cardio, but given a little bit of a turbo boost. Also regular cardio, as far as my doctor and fitness instructor has informed me, does not destroy your muscles.

Clearly if you've lost 25kgs you've been doing good exercise, my recommendation would be to continue with this. There is no miracle exercise that will target belly fat but if you continue to lose weight eventually it will come off of your stomach too.

You can tone specific areas by doing weight exercises (i.e arms and legs) because there is less fat there in the first place however it is human tendency to store more abdominal fat and it is usually the last place fat comes off. I would suggest perseverance!

What sorts of exercise are you doing at the moment?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    You can't do certain exercises to burn fat from certain areas.

Exercising creates a calorie deficit and the body will use fat storage where available. The body won't ever prioritize where it gets the storage from.

The trick is to keep going until you get a lower body fat. Then you can start toning and working on building muscle. If you decide to disregard the top post and work on toning exercises for abs (as an example) you do need to know that muscle is more dense than fat - So if you don't gain many inches but gain weight it may be the reason.