19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Referral prizes - cache services

A couple of people have asked me to introduce this to my caching service, so here it is at last. Referral prizes!
    Basically for every certain number of members that you refer to purchase my caching service, you'll be rewarded with a prize. Here is the information as follows:

Number of referrals + prizes

2 - random nc item ranging from 1 to 5 caps
    4 - either two random nc items ranging from 1 to 10 caps or 1 random nc item and 1 np item worth between 500k to 5mil
    6 - nc item or np item of choice worth up to 15 caps or 10mil + 1 free standard cache service redeemable whenever you need it
    8 - nc item or np item of choice worth up to 20 caps or 15mil + 2 free standard cache services redeemable whenever you need it
    10 - VWN UC of choice worth up to $25 + free standard cache OR free full cache service on any pet of your choice + nc item of choice worth up to 25 caps

I'll be keeping track of your referrals and will update you with the number after each referral for your convenience. After 10 referrals the number will reset to keep my logs from being too cluttered.

Your referral MUST purchase the service for it to count. No exceptions. No prizes have been duped or taken from active accounts- however, YOU are responsible for what you do with these items/pets after they leave my possession.

Will be adding this to my service thread eventually.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-30-2014)