I actually had a business website a while back, but when my business went local, I allowed the domain to kind of fizzle out of existence. I write Philosophy, Political Theory, Analogies, and Analysis of other/opposing Arguments.

I want to start up a new domain and site to host all of my shit. Not sure what I want to name yet, I'll let clraik help to decide that! But for now, I do need the money to buy the domain, and hosting for the month. I need about tree fiddy. (you need an account to see links) ... Well, no, I actually need about $25. I'll be using namecheap for hosting and domain, so I can use BTC or USD.

I'll write anything people need! I can write you a philosophical analysis, a story about a dragon, a response to President Obama's recent executive actions, etc..

Pay whatever you can. If you don't have money, but wanna learn some philosophy, let me know! In the same light, if you have some cash you wouldn't mind putting to the cause, I could write you a banging Dragon Philosophy story.

P.s. What the fuck happened to neo while I was gone?