19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Wisdom teeth?

For the past day and a half my whole left side of my mouth has been hurting pretty bad. Not sure why, but I can't eat on that side and it hurts to open my mouth. I've never had my wisdom teeth removed so I'm thinking maybe it's them growing in? What does it feel like when you need them taken out? I'd say this pain is like a 6.5/7 out of 10 on the pain scale. I can't see any visible abnormalities in my mouth so I'm assuming it has to be my wisdom tooth.

Luckily I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I can't deal with this much longer.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 6h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Might be something else (jaw) or something. If the wisdom teeth are touching or bumping into other teeth then that could also be causing the pain. I had slight pain when mine were growing in at first but then the pain went away. One side of my mouth has both wisdom teeth grown but the other side they are still coming out. I was supposed to have them removed but I didn't do it.

You don't have to have them removed unless you have extreme pain. I read it's just another way for dentists to make more money by telling you that they have to be removed.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Might be something else (jaw) or something. If the wisdom teeth are touching or bumping into other teeth then that could also be causing the pain. I had slight pain when mine were growing in at first but then the pain went away. One side of my mouth has both wisdom teeth grown but the other side they are still coming out. I was supposed to have them removed but I didn't do it.

You don't have to have them removed unless you have extreme pain. I read it's just another way for dentists to make more money by telling you that they have to be removed.
    I do have jaw issues sometimes but I have no idea honestly. Either way I just don't want to be in pain lol. Guess I just have to tough it out until morning and find out.

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    In my case, when mine were coming out, they would be rubbing/cutting against the cheek there, which is apparently a symptom that means they need to come out, and mine came out kinda sideways, which apparently implies they might not have space. Both on my left side are pretty much out and my right side is sorta out. I can tell when they're coming out more when the rubbing returns. Many ouchies. If you keep yours, make sure to stick your toothbrush back there throughly as food likes to chill there

u 'mirin?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    In my case, when mine were coming out, they would be rubbing/cutting against the cheek there, which is apparently a symptom that means they need to come out, and mine came out kinda sideways, which apparently implies they might not have space. Both on my left side are pretty much out and my right side is sorta out. I can tell when they're coming out more when the rubbing returns. Many ouchies. If you keep yours, make sure to stick your toothbrush back there throughly as food likes to chill there
    Yeah my cheek is really sore like I've been biting it. I know my top one is growing because it's already grown out of the gum but I only realized now that it has been there

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Agh! I know that feeling :C It's terrible! How many they removed you? I had to remove mine because they were moving my teeth -.- so know I have to use braces... AGAIN :c *tears*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nesteagf For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    CheeK biting is the biggest sign of bad wisdom teeth
    everything bad you've ever heard about getting wisdom teeth removed is true
    but so is the fact you'll get doped up on meds for a good week

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Octopus For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopus View Post
    CheeK biting is the biggest sign of bad wisdom teeth
    everything bad you've ever heard about getting wisdom teeth removed is true
    but so is the fact you'll get doped up on meds for a good week
    Oh god I've heard it hurts sooo bad xD I've had another tooth taken out and it didn't hurt but it wasn't a root canal just extraction.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I haven't had any removed yet but I think I will have to have them removed now because of the pain.

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    31d 23h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Oh god I've heard it hurts sooo bad xD I've had another tooth taken out and it didn't hurt but it wasn't a root canal just extraction.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I haven't had any removed yet but I think I will have to have them removed now because of the pain.
    It's worse than a regular tooth. It's best to get them all out at the same time cause it's gonna hurt the same everytime

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Octopus For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) OHH! IDK why I didn't read the part of "I've never had my wisdom teeth removed" maybe I was still sleepy Well if it hurts I think you will have to take them off and yeah I was like a whole week with pain it was awful! but another friend took them off and he felt pain only one day... I was like this -.- I wish I had only one day of pain xd hahaha

What I did was taking first the ones of the left first and like a month later the ones of the right but yeah I have friends that have taken them at the same time and as @(you need an account to see links) said I think it is the best choice xd

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nesteagf For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-30-2014)