Thread: [Help?] How to buy/trade for a higher end UC without USD? [Not begging, serious question]

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    17h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Unhappy [Help?] How to buy/trade for a higher end UC without USD? [Not begging, serious question]

First off, a little disclaimer: I am in no way begging for anything. I'm just asking what services I could provide that would be equivalent to around $120 USD....

So, I have an issue.
    There is no way getting around it: I cannot get paypal nor do I have a credit card. No way I can get around this until late next year, unless someone can help me figure out if I can do paypal with a VISA prepaid and help me figure out how to get one.

But I am really quite desperate for a certain UC pet, and it's a little too high end for me to legitly trade for (heck half the ones floating around the cesspool of the PC are probably illegit anyways) and I know how to keep bought UCs safe. So, I would like to know to what extent I would need to do/combine services to get this pet.

Currently, I would be able to do things such as:

• Code
    • Art
    • Write (anything from entries for the NT to a full blown novella)
    • NC stuff
    • Create entire pet applications, petpages, etc.

...And probably other things. I'm telling you, I'm desperate. I will also gladly accept advice on how to get a VISA prepaid to work for paypal, but my nosy-ass parents will likely screw me over asking what I'm buying so I'll need to get some other stuff online (normal stuff, like shoes or books) to cover it up.

Help???

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    This is interesting to say the least. To be honest if it is a really costly pet, higher than $100 then odds are you're not going to find someone who would be willing to negotiate via services. I mean, most will negotiate price but I've never seen high end UC's go for services.

You never know though! Someone might need like 50 petpage applications!
    I wish you the best of luck and will be stalking this to even see if people would legitimately do this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    17h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links)!

That's honestly what I'm looking for here, some kind of negotiation. You never know!

I guess it *might* be possible to amass a large number of mid UCs and do some kind of twisted trade that way, but that is even still so strange....

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

And to clarify, the pet in question is common and approximately $120.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    You can buy a prepaid paypal card?

Or if you've already got some UCs you can sell those for the pet you want.

Really doubt you'd be able to make that much at once from those services. If you have to, just save every little bit of profit you make. There's no super easy way to earn money like that just from those services.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

Ilere (10-24-2014),youronetemptation (10-23-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    17h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    You can buy a prepaid paypal card?

Or if you've already got some UCs you can sell those for the pet you want.

Really doubt you'd be able to make that much at once from those services. If you have to, just save every little bit of profit you make. There's no super easy way to earn money like that just from those services.

Thank you @(you need an account to see links), I think I just need to devise some sort of plan to get there and stick to it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilere For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-24-2014)