Thanks
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Akb48

Meet akb48 it's every japanese girls dream to be part of this group. They sing, dance and are famous in ALL of japan.

Their selling point is their cute faces and singing talents. When they become old or cant function in the spotlight they "graduate" and there allot of girls that are currently training to join the group if one of them messes up. (around 30+) Even though they want to join some of them will never get into the group and leave >>> (you need an account to see links) There are over 48 girls in the akb48 group each having their own team A, K, B and 4 there is still no 8 group. There are meany guys willing to date these girls that some companies even released dating games based of the group. With all these girls dancing around you im sure you will find at least 1 that tickles your fancy.

Some of their music and cute faces:

Psp dating game V

(you need an account to see links) <- I will marry her if i become rich. (she is my favorite)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Haha, they have some nice music

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This is personally not my favourite type of music o_O Too many girls. But they are funny :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lol I like to imagine they actually mean that they love me in their love songs. I'm such a lonely guy and having 48+ girls singing it to me in bed just gives me a warm feeling. I think that's how girls feel about rock stars when they feel tingly all over.

They have such cute faces I wish I had a large 70 inch poster i could pinn in my room so it feels like they are all hanging out there. That's probably as close as I will ever get in my entire life. :')