DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yo get this folks, clone wars from Star war. The storm troopers. Are you afraid of a clone uprising? I don't care either way if they clone me. The clone is a physical imitation but the mind and spirit is not.

Unless you feel insecure about yourself? Do you feel that cloning will lead to debasing and defining yourself as sacks of flesh?

You can say it's unethical and what not but it would be fun to have a few younger copies of yourself running around.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/2
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I understand that might be interesting for some people considering that you can not keep our body living for a long time until the moment we are. But I am against either, do you want live more? Freeze your body. And do not forget to get rich to can do this.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am against cloning living beings, whether it be humans or animals. I read up years ago about cloning pets, and learned that the clone is usually nothing like the original. Not only does it not look or act like the original, it often times suffers and dies shortly after the cloning process is finished. It is cruel and inhumane. However, cloning for reproducing cells and/or tissues, like the op stated, could be beneficial for curing illness and disease. Whether or not it should be legal should depend what is being cloned and how it is being using in society.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lolwut? Let's destroy individualism and diversity.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Tbh, the only thought that is coming to my mind right now is how interesting it would be to see the effects of different social aspects on the individual. Having two exactly the same individuals will make a great control.

But of course, that is so inhumane.
    But it's interesting.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I like it clone them and make them our slaves

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm so against the idea of full human cloning. And it is banned anyway. But I so think some underground organization stil do research on it.
    There is 1/6billion? chances that someone is similar to you living somewhere on this earth's surface and that alone give me a creep.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    In my opinion the idea of full human cloning is crazy! The world is already overpopulated as it is, why bring more people into the world? It would be expensive and I can't really see the advantage.

Cloning stem cells to use to grow organs and tissues is a wonderful idea because it means people's bodies are less likely to reject them and we can save lives.

But full human clones? That's mental.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    While I'm in full support of it for medical purposes, such as cloning new hearts, livers, etc. etc., I'm not all gung ho.
    I don't think full-fledged cloning of humans would really be such a good idea, because how would the clone feel?
    Everyone wants to feel special, because, to some extent, every individual is unique. Even identical twins aren't replicas of each other - they have differentiation in the DNA, for example. A clone would be, literally, a carbon copy of someone. I just feel like it might make the clone feel, bad I guess.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    In my opinion the idea of full human cloning is crazy! The world is already overpopulated as it is, why bring more people into the world? It would be expensive and I can't really see the advantage.

Cloning stem cells to use to grow organs and tissues is a wonderful idea because it means people's bodies are less likely to reject them and we can save lives.
    Your two statements contradict each other. You ask why bring more people into the world because the world is already overpopulated but using stem cells to allow people to live longer will create the same issue. If people live longer they will reproduce as well creating an overpopulation simply because not enough people are dieing in comparison to the number already alive.