Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    I've learned my lesson
    I didn't, I have soft reset for every legend since, think I need 2-3 more in USUM and I'll have every single shiny legend except for the shiny locked ones.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    In the official games, no. But in Pokemon Go, I have 3 shiny Pikachu and in Magikarp Jump, I have a shiny (but I don�t think that really counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I found a shiny Rayquaza when Ruby was out and I killed it HAHA. put it to sleep and poisoned it and it did a crit hit in the end smh.

I beat myself over that still... I love Rayquaza.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    So many... i need help keeping track of them. Way long ago, i had a number of fairly desirable shinies on Emerald. I cloned boxes upon boxes of them, and traded them in exchange for other shinies i didnt have once wifi trading was a thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 18h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i only play pokemon go but my first shiny was Swablu. i honestly didn't know shinies existed (i mean hello i only play pokemon go). anyway since then i have gotten shiny squirtle, shiny sunglasses squirtle, and a shiny plusle. my SO has (that i know of off the top of my head) a shiny magikarp, a shiny minun, and shiny squirtle/sunglasses squirtle. i'm sure he's gotten others but i don't know about them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never ran into any shiny pokemon in my years of playing ):
    My exboyfriends little brother did restart sun until he got a shiny starter though lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I tried hunting for shiny pokemon a few years back when I wass still playing on my 3DS but got tired of it since the pokemon franchise has been really boring and repetitive and easy. But regarding the shiny pokemons I think there's a community in facebook wherein people would trade their shinies, though I think some of them were acquired through various hacking tools

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I have no recollection of my first shinies in the main franchise, it was such a long time ago. It doesn't help that I have been breeding for high IV shinies for years, either.

As for Pok�mon Go, I got my very first shiny during the latest Beldum community day. My husband and I were sitting on a local Burger King, as it was our weekly food shopping day. I decided to catch some Beldum, the first one I encountered was a shiny. I proceeded to evolve him to Metagross and he has been with me ever since.

Same evening as the Beldum, I found a shiny Swablu from our house. I often tend to check what has spawned nearby, even if I have no intention to actually go out and catch Pok�mon.

Ever since then, I think the only shinies I have found in Pok�mon Go were a shiny Houndour during the halloween event and a shiny Cubone not long ago. Though, it did make me sad I didn't find a shiny Drifloon during the halloween even, despite going out a lot and checking(+catching) a lot of Drifloon.
    I've been going out a lot lately on my spare time to find a shiny Ponyta. Countless of Ponyta later, still nothing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromiz View Post
    No Idea you could get shinies on pokemon GO, is it still widely played? played it alot when it launched but bots started to show up and I just botted lol. I wonder if I could selll my old account..
    I see people play it every day in my country (small European country), but I'm not sure how popular it really is these days. I didn't touch it for years, then I made a new account early this year.

I did notice that they've made a lot of QoL changes to the game, like the recent addition of a linked profile so that you don't have to have the app on to get steps. Instead, if you have an egg about to hatch, you'll get a popup from the game saying "An egg is about to hatch" or something.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitfires View Post
    I see people play it every day in my country (small European country), but I'm not sure how popular it really is these days. I didn't touch it for years, then I made a new account early this year.

I did notice that they've made a lot of QoL changes to the game, like the recent addition of a linked profile so that you don't have to have the app on to get steps. Instead, if you have an egg about to hatch, you'll get a popup from the game saying "An egg is about to hatch" or something.
    how was the experience? I'm planning to play again, yeah I do see a bunch gathered in malls lol and I have a cousin who still keeps playing, he apparently has a mew and mewtwo and some other legendaries. He takes off days just to go to events lol.