60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by neoplux View Post
    I have been waiting for this for SO LONG. And now I'm afraid to use it lol. /first world problems
    I've been using it myself, recklessly, for several months and I still haven't been banned lol.
    I read the posts on dramarising about bans with a bucket of buttery popcorn.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post:

mt5o5bd (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I have been botting the Coli with a really crappy bot for as long as I remember and haven't been banned but I have seen posts elsewhere people have been banned. I wonder how long they had to have botted for in order to get banned? I'm also pretty sure that it's REALLY difficult to get a false positive ban so I'd take those posts with a grain of salt too.

You have to remember that some people might also be really new to cheating and just do a 24/7 run too.

It kind of makes me nervous too, though.

txtsd something about the wording of that makes me think that you are smug botter on DR
    Last edited by mt5o5bd; 10-01-2014 at 05:12 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mt5o5bd For This Useful Post:

txtsd (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Woo, PlightRising is up and running. I've been there since the beginning, even making a (very) few suggestions to help @(you need an account to see links) out with it. Guess that makes me a beta tester?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ziyel For This Useful Post:

txtsd (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    txtsd something about the wording of that makes me think that you are smug botter on DR
    Nah, I haven't posted on DR yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyel View Post
    Woo, PlightRising is up and running. I've been there since the beginning, even making a (very) few suggestions to help @(you need an account to see links) out with it. Guess that makes me a beta tester?
    alpha tester

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post:

mt5o5bd (10-01-2014),Ziyel (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    There's been a whole lot of drama about the mass bannings recently on the forums and on tumblr. A bunch of people have been claiming they got banned even though they weren't botting, but who knows if they are telling the truth or if they are botters just trying to get their accounts back. No one knows how exactly the mods are able to tell someone is using a bot right now anyway so theres some speculation going on that they're just making guesses. I do know a lot of people who have been using another guys Coliseum and Runestones of the Arcanist APer have been getting banned, but I used the runestones APer for a week straight and didn't get banned. I still got paranoid though which is why I went and found Plightrising, which is better and has more options anyway. So I suppose you could take a shot and hope for the best?
    Last edited by Jessea; 10-01-2014 at 05:32 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessea For This Useful Post:

txtsd (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I used the runestones APer for a week straight and didn't get banned.
    Dunno man, I've been using it for months no ban.
    I don't like how the guy who made the other APer and charged for it suddenly went quiet after they started banning it. At first I thought that it was like what they said, another player got his IP but then the mass bannings happened I haven't heard another word about it since. And that was literally his second ban. I heard his first ban was after they got his name from the YOU KNOW thread but there's something weird going on.

I don't like it.

Reckon the multiaccount bans are obvious but I'm not sure about the bot bans.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    Dunno man, I've been using it for months no ban.
    I don't like how the guy who made the other APer and charged for it suddenly went quiet after they started banning it. At first I thought that it was like what they said, another player got his IP but then the mass bannings happened I haven't heard another word about it since. And that was literally his second ban. I heard his first ban was after they got his name from the YOU KNOW thread but there's something weird going on.

I don't like it.

Reckon the multiaccount bans are obvious but I'm not sure about the bot bans.
    Yeah, I know right? I was actually thinking about buying it a while back too but then I read the thread about people getting banned and he's just... disappeared. He's making posts and commenting about other things but is acting like he has nothing to do with his own program. Really poor customer service if you ask me. I mean I wouldn't mind as much if he made it free to use but people payed for it and now hes sorta refusing to say anything about it. That really doesn't sit right with me. SO glad I did my research before purchasing. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So excited for this one, thank you! Open reg can't come fast enough. My account got iced this last wave--was using that bot. Oh well, that's the risk I take cheating on my only account, right? Lesson learned.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SprinkleCupcake For This Useful Post:

txtsd (10-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong but when I'm trying to run mac_Bond.command I get an authorization error in terminal. Do I need to do anything in particular? I've filled out config.ini in TextEdit so I'm not totally sure if I need to do anything else.
    I'm super excited for this! It'll be nice to have something to bond all of my familiars instead of having to do them all individually
    edit: I'm getting that on all of the programs actually, it may be something w my permissions but I'm not totally sure

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarshole View Post
    Hey I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong but when I'm trying to run mac_Bond.command I get an authorization error in terminal. Do I need to do anything in particular? I've filled out config.ini in TextEdit so I'm not totally sure if I need to do anything else.
    I'm super excited for this! It'll be nice to have something to bond all of my familiars instead of having to do them all individually
    edit: I'm getting that on all of the programs actually, it may be something w my permissions but I'm not totally sure
    Are you running 1.0.5?