DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Banned as well, there goes my main, oops. But my secondary is still a float.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I got banned as well xD
    I'm surprised it took them this long. I've been running Coliseum nearly 24/7 since July lol.

If everyone (banned or otherwise) could post how many hours per day they used the Coli bot, and whether or not they used the Gather and Bonding bots, that'd be great.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I used the coli bot anywhere between 2-10 hours a day. Never ran it straight through -- kept realistic breaks after I farmed somewhere between 45 minutes and 85 minutes. You know, pretending to go to the bathroom, or get/make food, so the gaps would be somewhere between five minutes and an hour. Granted, before getting the bot, it wasn't uncommon for me to sit there and farm those exact hours myself. I didn't use the gather bot, or the feeding bot. I did use the familiar bonding bot. My coli times were a more-than-realistic 1.7 to 3.5 seconds... I click faster than the 3.5. Bonding bot had a 4.2-9.5 second range.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Gathering no, Bonding yes, Coli yes.

Coli bot I used for about 2 - 4 hours per day, with breaks in the middle every hour or hour and a half, during the Festival I went up to about five hours, still with breaks. I'd run the bonding bot in the morning, after I did all my dailies. I had all the clicks set to between "2 and 6".

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    When you let the bots run, I'm assuming they're kinda clicking the buttons for i.e. gathering, bonding attacking etc. over and over again? I used to play a game where two famous players got caught doing something like this, running a bot that would 'click' the same buttons over and over again. A mod or dev revealed in the forums what had gotten them suspicious: They were always clicking the same pixels on the buttons over and over again, which isn't human behaviour.

Idk if that's what happens with Python, I'm full with pain meds and not sure if what I wrote made any sense at all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    When you let the bots run, I'm assuming they're kinda clicking the buttons for i.e. gathering, bonding attacking etc. over and over again? I used to play a game where two famous players got caught doing something like this, running a bot that would 'click' the same buttons over and over again. A mod or dev revealed in the forums what had gotten them suspicious: They were always clicking the same pixels on the buttons over and over again, which isn't human behaviour.

Idk if that's what happens with Python, I'm full with pain meds and not sure if what I wrote made any sense at all.
    Nope, the Coliseum doesn't transfer any data regarding click location or timing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd use it for anywhere between 1-5 hours a day w breaks and I'd go a few days w/o even touching it some days. I used the bonding one twice and never touched the gathering one. I'm not even mad I got banned. I knew there was the potential all along lmao. RIP my poor dregs tho, I had some seriously gorgeous ones. I have an alt at least but idk if I'm gonna pick the game up again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Also got banned, and I was careful about using it, taking breaks and all of that. It was my only account, but I'm not even mad; I sent in an appeal that they'll probably deny, but I'll just wait for the next reg. RIP my dergs- I had some seriously gorgeous crystal dragons and a great Bar breeding pair.

Exact times were about 3-4 hours when I was off work, taking breaks where I'd go check the forums and such. And I never gathered or bonded.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I ran the bot almost immediately after setting up my alt during reg. I would only run it after I got home from school, so for about 4 hours a day, from 7P.M. EST to 11:00P.M. at the latest. I would exit the bot and fake a break for about 30 minutes, maybe a bit more. During the festival, I was not as careful and ran the bot for probably 12 hours a day for about 4 of the festival days, two of them being the weekend. The rest of the time, i kept my normal schedule.