DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Hiii there, it's me again. I'm having an odd thingy going on when I run the Coli in scorched_forest and windswept_delta. It logs in, connects to Websocket and then does either nothing or 2-4 rounds. Is it because my drags are too weak or did I fuck up with installing?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Hiii there, it's me again. I'm having an odd thingy going on when I run the Coli in scorched_forest and windswept_delta. It logs in, connects to Websocket and then does either nothing or 2-4 rounds. Is it because my drags are too weak or did I fuck up with installing?
    Only in those 2 areas? Make sure you haven't actually filled in windswept_delta because it's actually sandswept_delta lol.
    Does it run fine in other areas? Are your dergs not level 25?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Is it because my drags are too weak or did I fuck up with installing?
    If you're using dergs that aren't up to lvl 25, do they at least have eliminate on them? That's a big part of the battle, no matter the level.

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    Only in those 2 areas? Make sure you haven't actually filled in windswept_delta because it's actually sandswept_delta lol.
    Does it run fine in other areas? Are your dergs not level 25?
    Yes, and sorry, I was tired when I wrote that, I do have it set as sandswept in my config. Runs fine in Training Grounds and Woodland Whatsit, my drags are level 10-11 and are fully equipped with Scratch, the other recommended one and Eliminate. wow my memory fucking sucks today

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Yes, and sorry, I was tired when I wrote that, I do have it set as sandswept in my config. Runs fine in Training Grounds and Woodland Whatsit, my drags are level 10-11 and are fully equipped with Scratch, the other recommended one and Eliminate. wow my memory fucking sucks today
    I won't be able to debug that because I don't have an easy way to enable debug logging in the current version, and because it works fine for me in those areas. I'll have to add a debug log option in the next version. Did you recheck if it still doesn't work recently, or only when you first posted? Sometimes coli derps out on FR's end and the bot just sits there doing nothing. A ctrl+C will help the bot restart in that case (it'll pause for a few seconds before restarting).

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    I won't be able to debug that because I don't have an easy way to enable debug logging in the current version, and because it works fine for me in those areas. I'll have to add a debug log option in the next version. Did you recheck if it still doesn't work recently, or only when you first posted? Sometimes coli derps out on FR's end and the bot just sits there doing nothing. A ctrl+C will help the bot restart in that case (it'll pause for a few seconds before restarting).
    Tried it today, did the Ctrl+C, didn't work. Oh well, I get lotsa drops from Woodland Border.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm wondering if it's something else happening. For me, I'm in the Training Fields and Woodland Borders, right now with exalt fodder, sometimes the bot runs fine for 30+ minutes and sometimes it'll open, do nothing after connecting, or go 2-5 battles and then sit and do nothing. Though with fodder I usually end up closing and adding stat points every so often, after checking for a level up (Which! I would request be a thing in a future update, if possible, a small alert/note when a dragon levels up).

It actually ran pretty alright with a magic based dragon (didn't realize until I updated their level stats oops) I just dropped all of his points in Def/Mnd, albeit that group died and had to restart a lot and thus leveled slower, lol.

Edit:
    Hm, it might just be caused by underleveled dergs. My group of lv.16s are doing just fine in the Woodland Borders.
    Trying again with my exalts lv.4 in the Training Grounds. Doing fine so far.
    --
    I think basically, you should always stay an area behind what your dragons are leveled for, that's what I was doing, but I got a little to excited for the exalts I guess, lol.
    Last edited by xb4sw; 10-25-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by xb4sw View Post
    I'm wondering if it's something else happening. For me, I'm in the Training Fields and Woodland Borders, right now with exalt fodder, sometimes the bot runs fine for 30+ minutes and sometimes it'll open, do nothing after connecting, or go 2-5 battles and then sit and do nothing. Though with fodder I usually end up closing and adding stat points every so often, after checking for a level up (Which! I would request be a thing in a future update, if possible, a small alert/note when a dragon levels up).

It actually ran pretty alright with a magic based dragon (didn't realize until I updated their level stats oops) I just dropped all of his points in Def/Mnd, albeit that group died and had to restart a lot and thus leveled slower, lol.

Edit:
    Hm, it might just be caused by underleveled dergs. My group of lv.16s are doing just fine in the Woodland Borders.
    Trying again with my exalts lv.4 in the Training Grounds. Doing fine so far.
    --
    I think basically, you should always stay an area behind what your dragons are leveled for, that's what I was doing, but I got a little to excited for the exalts I guess, lol.
    The optimal method of training exalt fodder is to have 2xlvl 25 glass cannon dragons tinctured to the build described by Culex in Harpy's Roost (I think because elim can OHKO all of them) and to enable training mode in the config. Once that is done the bot will record the level of your exalt fodder. Magic based dragons are significantly slower which is why a glass build is preferred.

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Okeechobee, this one only started today, running the win_Coliseum. I changed nothing, everything is up to date.

I'm so sorry that I keep annoying you with my silly fuck ups. Ugh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Okeechobee, this one only started today, running the win_Coliseum. I changed nothing, everything is up to date.

I'm so sorry that I keep annoying you with my silly fuck ups. Ugh.
    Uh are you running the latest version? Try deleting the .bin file in the folder and see if it fixes the problem.

I was supposed to have a new version out several hours ago but I've been working on some other small changes that I've been meaning to implement.