169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

What you've been missing

Very important speech that I think everyone should watch at least once. Spread it around if you wish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zxzero For This Useful Post:

Emiley (02-08-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I listened to the whole thing, but it made me laugh xD

I don't really care too much for what she has to say.
    If she hated public school so much, then she could have always gone to private school...
    Yeah she could write songs, or be an artist, but then again, the artists and song writers could always do other things and be in her shoes.

I think she is living in a utopia and thinks everyone is out to get her.
    She needs to come back to reality

4. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ryan~ (02-08-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I listened to the whole thing, but it made me laugh xD

I don't really care too much for what she has to say.
    If she hated public school so much, then she could have always gone to private school...
    Yeah she could write songs, or be an artist, but then again, the artists and song writers could always do other things and be in her shoes.

I think she is living in a utopia and thinks everyone is out to get her.
    She needs to come back to reality
    Well, not everyone is rich or wealthy for one. So not everyone can afford private schools.

If you take a look at the USAs school statistics you will see that there has been a steady decline in education.

I agree, she should do something with writing or something she seems to be very good at it. She would probably make lots of money in life, but is that money going to bring her happiness as if she were to do things that she had a passion for. For example, When Thomas Edison made the light bulb he did not do it because he wanted to make money, he did it because it made his life easier when reading and doing things in the dark. In turn he made everyone's life easier from a product that he made up from his passion. There are many more stories such as this.

If you do your research you would see that the federal reserve is owned by private bankers and these private bankers lend money to all governments (with the exception of 2? countries). I am kind of horrible at explaining things so if you want, watch "Money Masters" on youtube.com. I can give you many more videos if you like this one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    The example of Thomas Edison is very basic and doesn't really apply imo... People do that all the time. Scientist have a passion for helping people, so they GO TO SCHOOL and learn about it and learn to help progress things. Teachers have a passion for teaching so they go to school and learn how to teach. Everyone goes to school to learn, this idea of being a slave to the companies and shit...what does this girl want communism in the US? Seriously...

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if somebody told me that there was a decline in education. I went through public schools. I saw how many dumbasses there were who didn't take things seriously. Being "smart" isn't always looked at as a cool thing. But people quickly see that isn't true once you mature and get out into the real world. It isn't entirely the school systems fault. I received a GREAT education from public school. I know lots of people from many situations (rich schools/poor schools, high crime community/gated private communities) who have come out with a very good education. So I think this girl should probably not have made so many assumptions and taken a break from reading her books and looked around at her peers.

I did a 20 page paper on the fereral reserve last semester. And yes, it is indeed run by private banks. There is also a few presidential appointees who help make sure things go smoothly. Not really sure what this example supports. But if you do your research, you will see that this is how the federal reserve system has to work, and there is a lot at play. I'm guessing more than you will get from watching a quick video. (;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Did you also know that the act was not passed several times because of what it does, the government has to pay back debt on the money it burrows which comes from no where so in turn the government has to burrow more money to keep up with the debt. Finally it got passed when Woodrow Wilson stepped into office. In 1913 most of the congress had went home for the holidays and it got pushed through, Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated: "This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth....When the President signs this Act, the invisible government by the money power, proven to exist by the Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized....The new law will create inflation whenever the trust wants inflation....From now on, depression will be scientifically created."