Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Just had to pop in to say that I can't stand Gorubeza either LOL I swear Ive had her post on every single one of my adoptables boards saying OKAY PLEASE DO MY PETS HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES MAIL ME BYE and then I guess she leaves so my polite replies are never seen and then I just got frustrated and snapped at her the like 8th time she posted the exact same thing. I got into an argument with her about how she should be lucky that anybody draws for her for free at all, since a lot of artists actually do commissions, and got basically ~paying for art is stupid, why should I pay when I can get it for free~ thrown back at me, obviously paraphrased, but it made me grit my teeth in frustration.
    (Also, she used to always complain about the word 'quality', so if your BC entry said 'better quality entry on petpage!' it was an automatic NO VOTE FOR YOU YOU SAID QUALITY)

Other than gorubeza, I love the Art Chat on Neo. Everyone seems super friendly and there are some crazy super talented people there *u* I wish it was a little bit more active, but I feel more at home there than on the PC heh.

But yeah, I wish people would read lookups where it clearly states that I don't do art requests.
    That would be nice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mangle For This Useful Post:

MonsterMann (08-27-2014),Q*bert (09-02-2014)