DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    45d 4h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Come to think of it, you can't really trust anyone even offline haha. Not all the horrible people play neopets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This makes me sick, how can one misuse this website to get girls

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Absolutely disgusting. Girls should never have to feel unsafe simply for being female, but unfortunately because of people like this, we have to. This is why I can't ever walk down the street alone and instead have to have 5 other people with me at all times. I have to constantly watch my own back and sleep with one eye open in fear of being a victim of some atrocious act such as this.

Anyone defending this lowly piece of scum pedophile also needs to rethink their morals. I don't care if he was ever a good person to you, that's not the damn point. By saying what a 'poor guy' he is and how he 'cant control himself' you are victim blaming, saying its not his fault but the fault of the girls who were tricked by him. And that is NOT the case. He's not a mindless zombie, he knows what he is doing and he knows it is sick and wrong, but he is a selfish prick who puts his own disgusting needs before the rights of another human being.
    If you were still defending him AFTER you found out about what he was doing, you are defending a pedophile. I don't care how you see it, that's how it is. You now know what vile things he was doing in that time which instantly and automatically revokes anything 'good' he ever did. He not only abused the trust of these girls, but also took away their rights as human beings. He is treating them as objects he cannot have, like shoplifting in a store. If he couldn't get pictures or information out of them by asking, he would hack their computers and take it by force.
    I believe anyone who does that should have their rights taken away from them, full stop. If you don't treat people with the respect they deserve you sure as hell don't deserve any yourself. That's the whole point of going to prison. Criminals take away the rights of other humans so theirs get taken away from them. Outing someone for something like this is what NEEDS to happen. It is a necessary safety precaution. And it in NO WAY compares to the things he did, so stop pretending like it does.

I can only hope the victims of this are doing well and that they know this was not their fault. This should never happen to anyone. People like this need to be taken out of society forever. And I'm sorry for bringing this back up since I see this thread is quite old, but I could not simply sit back and say nothing. I feel so strongly about this sort of bullshit as I am directly affected by it also.
    Thank you Joe for all your help and everything you have said in this thread. Respect, man.
    Last edited by Jessea; 10-25-2014 at 09:02 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessea For This Useful Post:

Aura (10-26-2014),Cal (11-02-2014),Foxglove (11-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Please do not trust random people to assist you with getting programs to work or if they ask you to connect to your computer through TeamViewer (or any remote connection program). Trust only TRUSTED clraik members (staff, middlemen, programmers, top clraik users).

There has been an issue in the past where a certain pedophile scumfucker messaged random girls on here and assisted them into getting the programs to work. He not only got the programs to work, but placed a virus he bought which allowed snooping around on their computer even after finishing with TeamViewer. Reports have been made that this user stole pictures, told these girls he attempted explicit actions to them, found their Neopets accounts, broke into some, attempting to watch their webcams and listen to the mics while they did not know, and the list goes on.

(you need an account to see links)

This user was once top clraik as well, so please still be very careful and watch all actions your assistance is making while connected to your computer.
    Do NOT download/accept random files. Use the ones that are linked on clraik only - for your safety!

I normally do not call members out for this, but you all deserve to know.
    :o Fucking creepy! Not to mention highly disturbing. Poor children these days, can't even enjoy a game meant for kids without being targets for the ill minded.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jessea View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. Girls should never have to feel unsafe simply for being female, but unfortunately because of people like this, we have to. This is why I can't ever walk down the street alone and instead have to have 5 other people with me at all times. I have to constantly watch my own back and sleep with one eye open in fear of being a victim of some atrocious act such as this.

Anyone defending this lowly piece of scum pedophile also needs to rethink their morals. I don't care if he was ever a good person to you, that's not the damn point. By saying what a 'poor guy' he is and how he 'cant control himself' you are victim blaming, saying its not his fault but the fault of the girls who were tricked by him. And that is NOT the case. He's not a mindless zombie, he knows what he is doing and he knows it is sick and wrong, but he is a selfish prick who puts his own disgusting needs before the rights of another human being.
    If you were still defending him AFTER you found out about what he was doing, you are defending a pedophile. I don't care how you see it, that's how it is. You now know what vile things he was doing in that time which instantly and automatically revokes anything 'good' he ever did. He not only abused the trust of these girls, but also took away their rights as human beings. He is treating them as objects he cannot have, like shoplifting in a store. If he couldn't get pictures or information out of them by asking, he would hack their computers and take it by force.
    I believe anyone who does that should have their rights taken away from them, full stop. If you don't treat people with the respect they deserve you sure as hell don't deserve any yourself. That's the whole point of going to prison. Criminals take away the rights of other humans so theirs get taken away from them. Outing someone for something like this is what NEEDS to happen. It is a necessary safety precaution. And it in NO WAY compares to the things he did, so stop pretending like it does.

I can only hope the victims of this are doing well and that they know this was not their fault. This should never happen to anyone. People like this need to be taken out of society forever. And I'm sorry for bringing this back up since I see this thread is quite old, but I could not simply sit back and say nothing. I feel so strongly about this sort of bullshit as I am directly affected by it also.
    Thank you Joe for all your help and everything you have said in this thread. Respect, man.

I agree. Although you shouldn't be afraid to walk alone. If you are, learn to defend yourself; it's something I learned early on as a child for unfortunate reasons. Protect yourself because no one else will.. and weapons aren't necessary either if you have issues with that. However, an easy to reach pair of nail clippers can definitely help you out if needed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ohealno For This Useful Post:

Jessea (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Was this by any chance, Josh? From NZ? I think he went by Horde on other sites.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayon View Post
    Was this by any chance, Josh? From NZ? I think he went by Horde on other sites.
    No, but he also falls in this category. He's banned from here as well.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Crayon (11-23-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Wait are you fucking serious

Is this the same wrath from *********?

oops it gets censored, the mp website.

eta: wow i'm late as hell to the party but i'm 90% sure its the same guy, he used to go by some other handle but changed to wrath on mp and maybe here too? unless my memory is super bad. chatted with him a few times and i knew he was a piece of shit but i always thought it was just some sort of small dick compensation syndrome. horrible to know he was an actual scumbag, hope his gf is ok and safe even though its been awhile.
    Last edited by Tapir; 11-12-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: derp