Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    The one thing that really gets me more than someone trying to squeeze a better offer out of me is when a person can't say a simple yes or no especially when they said they'll get back to you in a day. It's been 3+ days, saying no isn't hard you little shit. I already took the lack of response as a no so fuck you too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frump For This Useful Post:

Cherish (07-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    We can't all be this guy:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have always taken any over offer, no matter how slight, and run, too. It is so hard to get fucking decent offers that it is a waste of time ...months of time potentially ... not to do that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    i let my friends offer on pets i really like so i dont have to overoffer... i hate greedy ppl like that!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky View Post
    (an my offer is UC PRDK for a RW/RN pet!)
    Nitpicking: common RW/RN can definitely be worth UC P/R/D/K. I've seen quite a few that are indisputably worth that much. (Though the people whose RWs are worth UC P/R/D/K are not always the people seeking them.)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    59d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Nitpicking: common RW/RN can definitely be worth UC P/R/D/K. I've seen quite a few that are indisputably worth that much. (Though the people whose RWs are worth UC P/R/D/K are not always the people seeking them.)
    oh this is completely more than true. but this is a fandom RN, that though it is popular, it is not a popular character. a lot of people have actually grown to hate this character. and considering UC PRDK are hard enough to come by nowadays, try getting someone to trade a WN one for a somewhat popular fandom RN. it just isn't gonna happen. i mean maybe it might if someone loved the pet enough, but for this one, i highly doubt it. i actually would have offered my own uc prdk (i tend to over offer on names that I like) if the owner wasn't rude enough and telling me that they would accept my uc prdk pet if i offered, when i never offered them. they mail me and say "oh you should offer this pet on my pet". like, no, i didn't offer that pet for a reason.i just think that it's perfectly fine when people seek these offers, but do NOT be rude and say "oh you should offer blah blah" for my pet when you never offered it in the first place. if that makes sense?

i completely agree and think that like, the user who has King and Queen was looking for UC PRDK for them. those pets are, at least in my opinion, definitely worth it. but this one isn't
    Last edited by Cherish; 07-30-2014 at 01:16 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherish For This Useful Post:

Valent (07-30-2014)