Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Cool Guide for some fast and easy trophies

INTRO

Hey guys this is B_B So after quitting neopets and neopets cheating for 3 years I'm finally bk ! For some of those who were in the other cheating forums a few years back may rmb me, and well I'd figured that I'll start making some neo guides to restart my way again !

Trophies

OK so lets get down to business.
    What are Trophies? They are the items that are shown on your userlookup
    Why would I want to get them? Well, Trophies are one of the most important things to have in order to make your account look legit, good and trustworthy. So for anyone who wants some quick easy trophies to make your shells look legit, building new mains etc. this is the guide for you
    *Note that if you're planning to build a new main I suggest you to get the trophies the legit way, otherwise if you're planning to go the illegit way I've also included some review scores for SSing.

Flash Games Trophies
    Here are the easy flash game trophies, all max scores that can be achieved in the
    games are under review scores so freeze rate is really low when SSing input the exact max score that is listed here.

1. (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Actually one of my favorite games, you don't really have to SS this to be honest its so easy and only takes around 5 minutes.
    MAX SCORE = 1000
    Game ID: 1173

2. (you need an account to see links)
    My favorite game no.2. You can find a walkthrough from the tdn website (you need an account to see links) .
    Personally I really enjoy this game so I had fun while getting the trophy, if this game is not your cup of tea SS is your way.
    MAX SCORE = 1520
    Game ID: 489

3. (you need an account to see links)
    Cheatcodes and tips can be in jellyneo (you need an account to see links)
    MAX SCORE = 5180
    Game ID: 734

4. (you need an account to see links)
    This game takes a bit of practice but overall not so bad, basically you have to
    get the right timing and spot to open your parachute and bump into your opponents to slow them and get first place
    MAX SCORE = 40000
    Game ID: 1204

5. (you need an account to see links)
    Do not use Abigail, use AAA. Takes some practice before you can achieve that max score
    MAX SCORE = 5000
    Game ID: 962

6. (you need an account to see links)
    Walkthrough from tdn can be found (you need an account to see links). Just remember to complete all the levels and enter all secret areas.
    MAX SCORE = 1250
    Game ID: 212

Non Flash Games Trophies
    No high scores needed, easiest trophies you can get.
    *Note that I've only included the 'fast' non flash game trophies here.
    I mean games like neoquests gives non-flash game trophies but this takes alot of time and effort to do especially in the legit way so it's skipped.

Everything you need to know about this game is (you need an account to see links), quick and easy trophy

I think everyone in neo probably played cheat at least one time.. Its a really fun
    card game and I enjoyed playing it so much If you need help about this game you can go (you need an account to see links)
    to check for tips, it also gives you the ranks of the trophies

Neopets version of solitare on your windows computers, it really just depends on your luck
    whether you get the right card and everything, just a game of solitare, nothing special.
    Bronze Trophy- Clear game 2 times
    Silver Trophy- Clear game 5 times
    Gold Trophy- Clear game twice in a row

Pyramids, you guys probably played it right? Where you clear the cards in the pyramid by playing
    a card that is 1 higher or 1 lower than the card in that pyramid. Same as Sakhmet Solitaire really just depends on your luck.

Aim of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your hand. Tips and trophies info can be found (you need an account to see links)

A game guide can be found (you need an account to see links)
    Bronze Trophy- Tournament 1, Lv4
    Silver Trophy- Tournament 11, Lv4
    Gold Trophy- Tournament 1, Lv8

Other Trophies
    Other trophies you can get that doesn't require you to play games

Defeat the Punchbag Bob and this cute trophy is yours ! It takes a while if you don't
    have a BD pet but it's pretty much a free trophy, just keep attacking until he's dead

A Kad feeding guide can be found (you need an account to see links)
    Bronze Trophy- Feed 1 time
    Silver Trophy- Feed 10 times
    Gold Trophy- Feed 25 times
    Personally I don't like feeding Kads that much cos it takes quite a bit of time, if you just want a trophy
    to bump up your lookup feeding 1 is already enough. But otherwise if you're planning on building up the account obviously feed to 75 to get the avatar too.

Conclusion

Thanks for reading my guide If I missed out anything or made any mistake please feel free to correct me. Have fun working on those trophies and make your account look pretty
    Last edited by B_B; 07-29-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    220/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    19d 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    oh thanks a lot for this ! i didnt realize how many easy flash trophies there are :- o

ruins rampage is another easy quick one ! score 850 points for the top score and a gold trophy :- )
    if doin it legitly youre gonna have to get all the coins

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by B_B View Post
    INTRO

Hey guys this is B_B So after quitting neopets and neopets cheating for 3 years I'm finally bk ! For some of those who were in the other cheating forums a few years back may rmb me, and well I'd figured that I'll start making some neo guides to restart my way again !

Trophies

OK so lets get down to business.
    What are Trophies? They are the items that are shown on your userlookup
    Why would I want to get them? Well, Trophies are one of the most important things to have in order to make your account look legit, good and trustworthy. So for anyone who wants some quick easy trophies to make your shells look legit, building new mains etc. this is the guide for you
    *Note that if you're planning to build a new main I suggest you to get the trophies the legit way, otherwise if you're planning to go the illegit way I've also included some review scores for SSing.

Flash Games Trophies
    Here are the easy flash game trophies, all max scores that can be achieved in the
    games are under review scores so freeze rate is really low when SSing input the exact max score that is listed here.

Actually one of my favorite games, you don't really have to SS this to be honest its so easy and only takes around 5 minutes.
    MAX SCORE = 1000
    Game ID: 1173

My favorite game no.2. You can find a walkthrough from the tdn website (you need an account to see links) .
    Personally I really enjoy this game so I had fun while getting the trophy, if this game is not your cup of tea SS is your way.
    MAX SCORE = 1520
    Game ID: 489

Cheatcodes and tips can be in jellyneo (you need an account to see links)
    MAX SCORE = 5180
    Game ID: 734

This game takes a bit of practice but overall not so bad, basically you have to
    get the right timing and spot to open your parachute and bump into your opponents to slow them and get first place
    MAX SCORE = 40000
    Game ID: 1204

Do not use Abigail, use AAA. Takes some practice before you can achieve that max score
    MAX SCORE = 5000
    Game ID: 962

Walkthrough from tdn can be found (you need an account to see links). Just remember to complete all the levels and enter all secret areas.
    MAX SCORE = 1250
    Game ID: 212

Non Flash Games Trophies
    No high scores needed, easiest trophies you can get.
    *Note that I've only included the 'fast' non flash game trophies here.
    I mean games like neoquests gives non-flash game trophies but this takes alot of time and effort to do especially in the legit way so it's skipped.

Everything you need to know about this game is (you need an account to see links), quick and easy trophy

I think everyone in neo probably played cheat at least one time.. Its a really fun
    card game and I enjoyed playing it so much If you need help about this game you can go (you need an account to see links)
    to check for tips, it also gives you the ranks of the trophies

Neopets version of solitare on your windows computers, it really just depends on your luck
    whether you get the right card and everything, just a game of solitare, nothing special.

Pyramids, you guys probably played it right? Where you clear the cards in the pyramid by playing
    a card that is 1 higher or 1 lower than the card in that pyramid. Same as Sakhmet Solitaire really just depends on your luck.

Aim of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your hand. Tips and trophies info can be found (you need an account to see links)

Other Trophies
    Other trophies you can get that doesn't require you to play games

Defeat the Punchbag Bob and this cute trophy is yours ! It takes a while if you don't
    have a BD pet but it's pretty much a free trophy, just keep attacking until he's dead

A Kad feeding guide can be found (you need an account to see links)
    Bronze Trophy- Feed 1 time
    Silver Trophy- Feed 10 times
    Gold Trophy- Feed 25 times
    Personally I don't like feeding Kads that much cos it takes quite a bit of time, if you just want a trophy
    to bump up your lookup feeding 1 is already enough. But otherwise if you're planning on building up the account obviously feed to 75 to get the avatar too.

Conclusion

Thanks for reading my guide If I missed out anything or made any mistake please feel free to correct me. Have fun working on those trophies and make your account look pretty
    Should add cellblock, a pretty easy trophy too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    Should add cellblock, a pretty easy trophy too
    i actually just added cell block to the guide, i dont know if it's just me, or I can't see my guide anymore

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by B_B View Post
    i actually just added cell block to the guide, i dont know if it's just me, or I can't see my guide anymore
    Me neither.. thats weird