Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    New confession since I just realised:
    I am awful at flirting. It's painful.
    Did you end up talking about milk?
    hmu ladies

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zhukov For This Useful Post:

Aska (07-29-2014),Banannie (07-30-2014),Mindfang (08-03-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    Did you end up talking about milk?

Of course! I'd never get away with not making things weird. x_x

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    deleted my post
    Last edited by Ein; 08-03-2014 at 10:27 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ein For This Useful Post:

Skarl (07-29-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeloNeko View Post
    My confessions:
    I've been wanting to get out of the rut I'm in but I'm lazy as fuck and keep pushing it back

Well if u dont tell them , its not gonna happen! What do u have to loose

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    New confession since I just realised:
    I am awful at flirting. It's painful.
    maybe you need a class? (insertsmirkemoticonfromSkypehere)

confession: i'm the laziest piece of shit you will ever know, i live 10 steps ago from a major supermarket, yet I still ask for my groceries to be shipped...
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benjamin For This Useful Post:

Mindfang (08-03-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i am madly in love with @(you need an account to see links) no homo (yea homo)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cute For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    My confessions:
    I've been wanting to get out of the rut I'm in but I'm lazy as fuck and keep pushing it back
    Awh, Babe. What's the reason you haven't acted on these feelings?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) I have a bf of almost 6 years I love very much...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ein For This Useful Post:

Skarl (07-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) I have a bf of almost 6 years I love very much...
    Not married?
    Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I have a hard time with follow-through.

I quit going to school in... middle school. I taught myself quite a lot, but I'm lacking in Math, Science, History.

I'm excited to go back to school and learn what I missed out on.

A very dear love lives right next door, but I'm too afraid to start something with him because we know eachother so well and he actually accepts me. And that's scary! He's seen it all, how can he still be attracted I just don't understand! ._.

I'm recovering from an anxiety disorder that left me without contact with a lot of people for years growing up. I spent the first half of my 20's coming to terms with it and the last year or so working on overcoming it. It's really hard being anxious because it makes me selfish. When I'm anxious, all I'm thinking about are my needs and ways to be less nervous and it makes me come across as disinterested in people or snobby, and sometimes even a little mean. Coping habits are very, very hard to change!

I have Aspergers, for years I tried to hide it, but now it's out there. I just wish it had a better sounding name, not gunna lie. I can't even say the name out loud, I have to like... mumble it. It isn't really noticable that I have it and I'm good at talking to people and love going to parties.

I once had a dog that looked just like Lemon. His name was Mochi. Back when I was about 19, I got the dog and moved to Seattle, but still had my job in a neighboring town to commute to. It was a graveyard shift at a PetSmart kennel. At first they allowed me to bring the dog for free, but then wanted to charge me something like 20-30 bucks a night (forget exactly what it was). I couldn't afford to bring the dog to work with me and he spent about three weeks chilling in a kennel while I was at work, and looking for a new home for him. The shifts were 12 hour shifts. I adopted him out to an elderly couple, but I always felt bad I couldn't keep the dog. But it just wasn't fair to him to spend so much time alone in a crate without a break! I promised myself I'd never let that happen again.

I worry that my parents are going to make me take care of my older brother when they pass. He has high functioning autism and is deaf. I have bad rental credit because I helped a high school friend's friend get off the streets. He was wheelchair bound and needed the help. He and the other girl ended up destroying the apartment, I moved out after three months but stayed on the lease so they wouldn't end up without a place to go. The damages were 2k, and I refuse to pay for it. The girl is pissed that I won't, even though I wasn't living there when it happened, and even though I could have left the whole thing behind mess free, decided to stick it out. So my parents cosigned the lease to help with getting me moved in under the condition that I have my brother as a roommate... now in the past 2 months he's left the stove, oven and water on running for a whole night. He's left the dryer on all night with the lint trap an inch full of lint! He leaves the doors unlocked, though we are by a busy road and his door is by a bus stop. He has a temper. He doesn't clean anything up, just makes bigger messes. I can't tell him to man up and get his shit together because he runs to our mother (yes, a 40 year old man running to his mama) and she defends him. He scowls when guests are over, is up all night when I need to sleep. He can't hear, so when he's using the TTI he's yelling a bunch of unintelligable stuff keeping me awake, bothering the neighbors.
    I finally buckled down and gave my parents a deadline for him. 1 year from now if the dangerous stuff doesn't stop; 2 years max. No more! I can't handle the stress of wanting to be home all the time to make sure he isn't burning himself, the pets and our neighbors to the ground.
    I have a disdain for him, because despite being disabled, he is also unkind, lies to people to keep from having to do anything responsible and doesn't have respect for other people.
    I'll tell him, "You need to get your life together and do something with yourself. You're 40 years old and you've been living off your family your whole life. Don't you want to be independent and experience life other than that same video game you've been playing for 8 years? You're great with technology and you know a sign language as a seoncd (first) language, you could do so much more."
    And he'll tell me, " I know, I know. I need to change." And then run to my mother and tell her that I'm threatening to kick him out. He knows our relationship is volatile at times, and he has never shown his mean streak in front of her, so he uses her reactions as a way to manipulate the focus off of what he needs to do for himself and onto me for something that I never said and would never do. *sigh* Stressful.

So, those are my confessions!