Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe in ghosts? Why/Why not?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I had a weird experience once in my room. I was sitting on my bed, playing on my DS. All of a sudden, I heard something that sounded like a small child crying. I, initially dismissed it because our neighbors have small kids so I thought it was them. Not too long afterward, I saw this weird light dash across my room. My blinds were shut, so no light could get in from the outside....door was shut also.

My mom's friend, who is supposedly sensitive to these kinds of things, came into my room and stood there. She said she saw a young boy sitting in my room, crying.

I'm still up in the air if I believe i ghosts or not...but this scared the crap outta me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ghost are true i think emily rose says it all what do u think i think its related to demons and suspended souls

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well I do believe in them. My grandma told me about a ghost experience she had. Her mother had died a little while before my mom was born. Late at night (like in the a.m. times) my grandma was watching TV and heard something, so when she turned around to her front door, she saw her mother in her burial dress walking up the stairs. She went into my mom's room, said a blessing over her while she was sleeping, and came back down the stairs. Before she left, she turned to my grandma and said (in Croatian because she only spoke that), "Why did you bury me in such a long dress?" and then left. So, I personally believe in them. They are still around to maybe finish business they had before they died.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm sure there is some other non-physical world there, but I have yet to encounter a ghost, and I don't want to believe in one otherwise haha. I hope I don't encounter one anyway.