I just did some major early-spring cleaning.
Now my back is killing me but something really creepy happened when I was cleaning.

So I'm home alone, okay. I was just finishing up with cleaning my closet when I noticed this really epic zebra robe. So I spread it on the floor so I could fold it when my cat came over and sat on it. I thought it would be fun to pretend that he wasn't there while I folded it and see what would happen.

So I cleared my mind of basically everything and started folding. When I was finished, I noticed something weird. I had been singing this odd thing to myself the whole time, which I've never heard before in my whole life. I was saying "I must make it right for Mary Jane." over and over, kind of like a little song. I literally was not aware of the fact that I was saying that until I finished folding the robe. I don't even know anyone named Mary Jane. (/waits for inevitable marijuana jokes)

Anyway, that got me thinking about ghosts since I had just seen a scary movie and all. I asked my parents about the people who used to live in this house and guess what? It was an old married couple who used to live here and the wife's name was Mary Jane. Now they're dead, of course.
Note that this was the first time I was hearing about the people who used to live here.

ANYWAY, MY POINT IS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS? IF SO, WHY? IF NOT, WHY?